9. SUGA HEALED A BUTTERFLY

Suga Healed A Butterfly

"Here, eat this."

Nabi woke up not remembering where she was or how long she had passed out for. Suga then kindly proceeded to tell her how she stole his peace and quiet by stealing his bed. She laughed with a sleepy look on her face. All Nabi wanted to do was fall backward on the comfy bed and go back to sleep.

But she forced herself to eat the breakfast Suga had made for her instead. Nabi blindly picked up the spoon and with half-lidded eyes, she took a small bite. Immediately her appetite came back to her and she gobbled up the whole bowl of food in two minutes flat.

Suga smiled but tried to hide it by clearing his throat. He then sat down and began to give Nabi a life lesson to send her on her way.

Afterwards, Nabi could be seen hanging off of the trailer door as she said goodbye to Suga with a smile that could've replaced the sun.

"Thank you, oppa! I love you!" Nabi waved at the second-oldest member of BTS.

"Yes, thank you," Suga only nodded. He avoided eye contact and pretended to busy himself with his music-producing equipment.

"Say it back, oppa!" Nabi pestered him with a frown on her face.

"Hm? Say what back?" Suga asked acting clueless.

"You know what," she told him. "If you don't say 'I love you' I'm not going to leave!"

"You're not going to leave?"

"I'm not going to leave," Nabi declared defiently.

Why were Nabi and Taehyung so alike? Jungkook wasn't this needy, Suga thought. He inwardly cringed and outwardly pulled a face. "I... love... you," he forced himself to say.

"I love you, too!" Nabi repeated before shutting the door behind her.

***

No one had a clue as to what Suga had said to Nabi this morning but Nabi was back to her old self again. She was happy and smiling as she skipped into BTS's kitchen. The first person she came across was Namjoon, who had no idea she was even there.

"Butterfly! Nabi, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked and almost did a Jimin by falling off of the kitchen barstool. He thankfully caught himself and smiled as Nabi grinned and waved at him.

"Hi, oppa," Nabi said. She was pulled into an immediate hug.

It had been literal months since BTS had actually seen Nabi. Sure they video-called and texted her when they could but it wasn't the same. And only Jungkook saw Nabi on a regular basis because he was constantly worried about her.

Namjoon's bear hugs were one of the best things. He wrapped his long arms around her and squeezed. She felt so small but also so protected at the same time. Namjoon pulled away almost a minute later and still with a smile on his face.

The two talked for a bit before Jin and J-Hope arrived in the kitchen and wanted to start on breakfast. Jin was fully prepared to make Nabi her favorite until he found out that Suga had already made her breakfast. He sighed in irritation but didn't say anything not when Nabi played cute, instead, he smiled and chuckled. Jin's mood, even Namjoon's and J-Hope's moods, had just improved for the day.

While Jin put the rice into the cooker, J-Hope handed over his duty of waking up the maknae line to Nabi. She went upstairs and found Jimin and Jungkook sprawled out with Taehyung cuddled in the middle of them. This site was all too common to see in the BTS household. Whenever or wherever and with whoever, any one of them could fall asleep and only wake up hours later. It was normal and really cute to see.