15. (SPOT KIDS BLACK) #2/#3/#4

MV Filming Difficulties

#2 First Film Site

It was early in the morning and they were outside in the snow. Thankfully for the younger members, it was the weekend so they weren't missing out on school for this. They were all freezing cold as they waited to film their new music video.

Minho readjusted the camera in front of him but flinched when it zoomed in on his face. "Ugghh! My face looks ugly," he shook his head and immediately walked away.

"Penguin! It's a penguin!" Han pointed at Hyunjin, who was bundled up in a puffer jacket and scarf. Hyunjin stood at a distance away from everyone because he had just arrived. Han ran up to him looking cold but excited. "You're here!"

"Welcome," Hyunjin randomly said.

They went to join the others as Han turned to look at the closest camera. He gave a big smile and waved. "Hi!" he said cutely. "It's been a long time since I've come to a place like this."

Han jogged a few steps to try and warm himself up. "I want a hot pack!" he exclaimed before getting hit in the back by a snowball. Felix laughed in amusement as Han ran after him and then tackled him in a hug.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Felix muttered on repeat.

Seungmin had proudly carved out the words 'Stray Kids' into the snow and was just doing the finishing touches on it. He was a little way away from everyone when the camera focused on him. He smiled and held up a packet for the camera to see, "turn into a roasted potato!" he wished as his fingers froze over.

Another staff member with a camera went up to Hyunjin, who still looked half asleep. "My face is very swollen," he warned. He tried to walk away but the staff member continued to follow him. "Please don't zoom in on me... " he smiled in embarrassment. Hyunjin then waved at the camera as he mumbled, "this is the face of someone who isn't in their right mind." And then he held up a peace sign before completely walking away from the staff.

"It's so cold!" Nabi exclaimed as she ran up to Minho and Jeongin.

"Loach soup on a cold day," Jeongin said playing on her words.

"On Nami island... " Minho said. He walked up to Jeongin and joked, "Nami island will be your last vacation."

"Wow," Hyunjin said as he walked passed them.

Jeongin and Nabi laughed and Minho grinned. Minho walked back up to Nabi and hugged her from behind to try and warm her up. She leaned back and enjoyed the warmth as Jeongin pointed at a bird on the other side of the river.

"Where?" Minho asked.

"There," Jeongin pointed. "It looks like a crane."

Felix ran passed the three and hit Nabi with a snowball. Minho laughed as Jeongin ran after Felix while Nabi tried to scoop up a handful of snow to hit Felix back with. She slipped and fell on her back in the snow. Hyunjin and Minho chuckled at her as Nabi sighed at the thing known as cruel gravity. She gave up on getting revenge and instead spread out her legs and arms to create an angel in the snow.

"Snow angel!" Felix exclaimed in English.

Nabi lifted her head up to look at him and grin. "Snow angel!" But after a minute she started to shiver worse than before. "Ahhh! Someone help me up! IT'S SO COLD!" she shouted as Jeongin picked her up and out of the snow.

Han came up behind them to help dust the snow off of Nabi just as he got hit by another one of Felix's snowballs. He yelped and ran after the Australian boy as the camera panned out and then refocused back on Chan, who was standing all by himself.