53. SKZ FAMILY

SKZ Family

Yang Jeongin - Grandma, full of love for her children
Lee Felix - Hip & Sweet Grandpa

Han Jisung - Kissy Dad
Hwang Hyunjin - Tough But Lovely Mom

Kim Seungmin - Wife Loving Uncle
Lee Minho - Rough But Cute Aunt

Seo Changbin - The first son, a 15-year-old insider wannabe
Bang Chan - The youngest son who grows up too fast
Jeon Nabi - The sweet daughter, pouts and glares a lot

Stray Kids were doing another episode of The 9TH. This time it was a SKZ family skit and honestly, when Nabi first found out about it and read the script for it she found it surprising. And she'd been traumatized by Namjoon in a Sailormoon outfit and Suga in a waitress outfit. She even saw Taehyung as Snow White, but somehow this was on another level entirely.

Felix and Jeongin were the grandparents. Han was their son who married Hyunjin and had three children together, Changbin, Chan, and Nabi. While Seungmin and Minho were newly married and had yet to meet the family after their marriage.

"You promised!" Changbin whined.

"I promised nothing," Han denied as he walked into the room that held Jeongin, Felix, and Chan.

(Dad and the second son came back from grocery shopping)

Changbin punched Han in the arm and Han's eyes widened with a laugh.

(Yes, he's Dad)

"Dad!" Chan excitedly waved his arms at Han. "Dad! Dad!"

"Oh, my youngest son," Han said as he set the grocery bag down on the table. Chan grabbed Han by the legs and hugged him, grinning. "The youngest child grew so fast," he joked trying to get out of Chan's hold on him.

On the other side of the room, Jeongin was hitting Changbin with his backscratcher while Felix put a hand to his back before sitting down on the couch.

"Dad, where have you been?" Chan asked.

Han gave up trying to get away and just sat down on the arm of the chair behind Chan. He looked at Felix as his arm went around Chan's shoulders.

"Dad, is he really the youngest?" Han asked.

(The youngest seems... different)

"Dad!" Chan kept calling as he started to scribble on a piece of paper. "Dad!"

"Chan-ah, be quiet!" Changbin warned.

(Ignoring)

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Daddy!"

"Don't talk to the youngest like that!" Han scolded Changbin.

(It feels like you should use honorifics with the youngest son)

"Dad," Chan smiled, knowing he got Changbin in trouble. Han played with the small yellow cape over Chan's shoulders as Chan turned to him. "Dad!" he said in his normal voice making Han jump in surprise. "Where have you been?" he asked again, his baby voice back.

"I went grocery shopping."

"Has Chan-ah been working out?" Changbin asked.

Han chuckled. "He's been going to a swimming class and this is how he returns."