CHAPTER 26: De L'amour

Rose Han walked through the streets of Seoul carrying the box of coffee and bag of pastries from Anna's Cafe.

"Look at that girl, she's extremely tall. Is she a model?"

"Even her looks are outstanding! Even
her eyes! Is she a foreigner living in
Imperial? She's definitely a model.
Right?"

"I think I've seen her somewhere, but I can't remember where..."

Passing by the people of Seoul, Rosé Han paid no mind to the stares and
whispers about her. She was never one to mind what others had to say.

Of course, it wasn't all the time. Her lips curled upwards as she pictures
what Anna's face would like once
she saw the "gratitude gift" she had left.

Truth was, she didn't just go around
and randomly give people stacks of banknotes.

She only did so because she was thankful that there was still someone in the world who remembers FAITH.

Because FAITH was her Shin's dream..

___

Thirty minutes into her walk, Rosé Han arrives in front of a thirty
story building.

The building could be considered small because in comparison to the other buildings, they were way tall.

The building was all black with
dark tinted windows, looking like a
glooming building out of a haunted movie. It wasn't as fancy looking and eye catching like the other buildings
around, but to her, it was the most simplest that she fournd eye catching.

Ignoring all the confusing and curious
stares at her, she takes steps forward,
she enters through the automatic glass doors.

"Why did that beautiful young Miss go inside that building?"

"The building looks so scary, I walk to
work everyday and realize this place
just opened, is she really planning to
apply there? I hardly see anyone go in
or come out, most of the time it's just the workers."

"I think she might just be delivering
some things since she was carrying a
box and bag that looked like take outs."

Of course, Rosé Han didn't hear the
whispers because the automatic glass
doors had already closed behind her.

As for the people that walks by this
building everyday, they would turn a
blind eye because of the gloomy color outside. No one bothers to care for things that didn't stand out to them. What those people did not know was,
once inside, this building brought a
whole new atmosphere.

The front lobby had white marble
walls, behind the reception desk was
a two beautiful glass waterfall and the
name of the building in the center in cursive.

'De L'amour'

The seating area had black leather
club chairs on both sides for awaiting
guests and the walls had huge canvas of fashion sketches.

The flooring was white tiles and the lighting inside were the most brightest, bring a natural feeling even with the dark tinted windows.

Rosé Han stood in front of the door and eyed the place like a proud mother.

A young girl about 21 years old was working at the receptionist desk. She wore a yellow long sleeve a-line dress and her brown hair was cut short into a bob with bangs.

She was currently typing on the keyboard. When she saw sight of Rosé Han, she quickly starnds up and rushes over to Rose Han.

The girl bows and greets Rose Han. "Good evening, Boss."

Rosé Han smiles at the girl and slightly nod her head, "Good evening, Ryujin."

That's right, Rose Han is the owner of
this small building in Seoul. It was
her life's hard work and passion that
she put into. It was her creation, De L'amour.

"Boss, what is that?" Ryujin asks
curiously while pointing to the things in Rose Han's hand.

Rose Han walks over to the receptionist counter and place the box and bag down. "Help me pass these out to everyone for working hard."

Not shy at all, Ryujin starts rummaging through the goodies like a child at the toy store. Her eyes lit up happily!

Ryujin: "Wow boss! You really didn't have to!"

Rose Han: "It's the least I can do, since everyone's been working hard upon arrival."

Ryujin: "Ah, my friends will be so
jealous when I tell them how good my
boss treats me!! Hahah!"

Ryujin ran behind her desk and paged
everyone to come to the first floor.

She did it forget to tell everyone that their boss is here. Soon after, the first floor was filled with all the employees.

Rosé Han's company only consisted of
24 employees, including Jeon Jungkook. Plus her then 25.

All her employees were happy. Just
what kind of boss did they have? She
treated all of them equally even though she sometimes appears cold and aloof.

It just depended if you meet her during her good side or worse, her bad side.

"Thanks boss!"

"Our Boss is the greatest!"

Rose Han at all her employees.

Every one of them ranged from the age of twenty to forty. No one younger or older. She knew they had all worked hard, especially since she moved the company to Seoul in 2 months time only.

Her old company had more people, but because of the move, she decided not to bring everyone since majority of her in old employees had lives and families in Los Angeles.

The ones currently still working for her now were the ones who had been with her for a long time and didn't mind the sudden move. It was a sudden move for everyone, but she had to make this move. She couldn't delay any longer.

Walking over to Rosé Han witha cup of coffee in his hand, Jeon Jungkook hands her a black hardcover book. It was twelve by ten inches and two inches thick. The front cover only has the word, 'De L'amour'.

"These are the new designs for this month."

Taking the black book from Rose Han, Rosé Han opens the book and flips through the pages. She gave small nods to some pages and frown to some.

The entire building became silent. Only the sound of Rosé Han flipping pages could be heard.

Jeon Jungkook and the rest of the employees  were nervous and sweating looking at their boss. No one dares to bother with the goodies anymore, nor did they make a sound.

No matter what day it was, Rosé Han
going through the black book was the Scariest. It wasn't just a book, it was the book that contains all of De L'amour's upcoming designs.

Even if they had worked hard on each
designs, it was still Rose Han's approval that matters. If she doesn't like any then everything in the black book has to be redo from scratch.

The Second Love ||PJ&RP जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें