CHAPTER 98: You have a baby?

Due to their height difference, Bae Irene, who is 158cm has to look up at Rosé Han.

Rosé Han on the other hand, didn't even lower her head, except for her eyes. She, at this moment was having a little trouble inside.

Looking at the small woman, Rosé Han wanted to laugh. Did she really think Rosé Han was some idiot to not know her inner thoughts?

Finally, looking down at the woman's hand, Rosé Han pout her lips, she didn't like to shake hands with fake people or be friends with them, but since she's friends with Yang Jennie now, wouldn't it be rude? This was why she liked to keep her circle small.

The smaller it is, the less trouble it brings.

Left with no other choice, she
reluctantly shakes hands with Bae Irene.

When she shook hands with Bae Irene, she wanted to laugh even more.

Bae Irene at this moment actually tighten her grip on Rosé Han's hand.

Holding in the urge to laugh uncontrollably, Rosé Han maintains
her same elegant smile, but she also tightens her grip.

Trying to hurt her? Okay! Two can play that game.

"Nnn.."

Bae Irene whimpers at the sudden intense pain. She felt as if her hand was ran over by a car! No, like it was crushed by a mountain!

Unable to take the pain, Bae Irene quickly snatch her hand back.

Looking down at her fair hand that is now red and slightly swollen, she glares at Rosé Han, but she felt a chill crawl on her.

Rosé Han's expression at this moment looked as if she was saying, 'Don't even think about it.'

Bae Irene clench her fists in anger and
jealousy. The strength Rosé Han used was enough to break her hand! How
can someone who looks so delicate
be so strong?! She was black belt in
karate!

From the other side, the brown hair
woman steps forward with a polite
smile.

"I'm Kim, it's nice to meet you."

Rosé Han ignores Bae Irene's crazy eyes and looks at Kim, then shakes her hand. This woman didn't hold any stupid intentions like Bae Irene.

Yang Jennie stood next to Rosé Han, her eyes were sending beams of destructive energy to Bae Irene.

She could not believe this stupid woman actually tried to hurt her best friend, Rosé Han!!

Turning back to Rosé Han, she smiles cheerfully again. She wanted to get to know her idol more. Even spend more time together would be wonderful!

"Rosé Han, are you heading home?"

"Mm, my baby is waiting for me."

Like cold water had just been poured
on her, Yang Jennie couldn't believe
what she just heard. Not just her, Bae Irene and Kim were no different.

Who would have thought that the famous supermodel has a kid!

Bae Irene sneered inwardly. Since Rosé Han has a kid, that means she can't get close to Yang Jennie's older cousin!

Yang Jennie stare at Rosé Han like a goldfish. After countless mouth opening and closing, she was able to
voice her words.

"B-bbbaby? Y-You have a baby?"

"Mm, my baby is-"

"Miss, your car is here."

The valet worker interrupts Rosé Han's sentence, causing all four women to look at him.

Seeing her car arrive, Rosé Han didn't want to stay and chat. She didn't mind Yang Jennie and Kim, but she really
mind Bae Irene.

That woman was too readable and
nothing good will come from her, so it's best to avoid women like Bae Irene first.

"My car is here, so I'll take my leave
first."

Knowing her best friend is leaving, Yang Jennie felt something heavy dropped on her heart. She just met Rosé Han... then, like a light bulb turned on, she reach into her bag.

"Let's exchange Instagram!"

Rosé Han shrug her shoulders with a
"Mm."

After all four women exchange their
Instagram, Rosé Han got inside her car and drove off.

Yang Jennie stare as Rosé Han car disappear into the far distance. She looked like a mother who just sent her child off to a far away college.

Taking a deep breath she wanted to slap herself for not meeting Rosé Han sooner. Suddenly remembering something, she slaps her forehead
hard.

'Oh my god! I forgot to ask if she really has a kid!!! What about my poor older cousin? Wuuu.. Cousin, you're now out of luck! Wuuu.'

Guys that Kim is temporary character because I'm not yet decided if Lisa is the character that I will put there or not just wait and see.