CHAPTER 119: Found it!

Arriving at De L’amour, when Rosé Han walked inside her office, Jeon Jungkook was already waiting for her.

"Boss! What happened? You even called Byun Baekhyun to come here too?!"

Rosé Han looks at Jeon Jungkook, then she walks over to one of the couches in her office.

"Junkyu is missing."

She then sits down and looks at the other man in the room. He was older than Rosé Han by a year, however the black Moto jacket he wore made him look extremely young. Not only his clothes, but the pretty and flawless features on his face did too.

"Have you found him?"

"Almost. It seems like someone else is trying to hack into the cctvs set up in the streets of Korea. However, I set up a code, they need to break it first to get in."

Byun Baekhyun did not look up at his boss. As he spoke, his fingers continue to dance with the keyboard.

"However, it’s not one person, but two. I don’t know if they’re together, but from what I saw, they’re using two different IP addresses."

Jeon Jungkook walks over and sits down next to Byun Baekhyun. He glance at the laptop, then he looks at his boss.

"Boss, how do you know Junkyu is missing?"

"Housekeeper Yu."

"Ohh....."

Jeon Jungkook nods his head. If Rosé Han has said someone else, he would still have his doubts, but Housekeeper Yu is a trusty subordinate of Old man Mo. Since he called then something serious must have happened.

"Found it!!"

Byun Baekhyun exclaims. He place the laptop on the coffee table and turn it to face Rosé Han. Reaching forward, he taps a button.

*beep*beep*beep*

Three video screens pop up on the laptop in a neat order. Byun Baekhyun points to the first video and starts explaining.

"The first video, Junkyu just came out of Timeless Mall." Then he points to the second screen, "A few minutes after he came out, he bumps into a bunch of dimwits."

From the side, Jeon Jungkook frowns at the videos. In the video, Junkyu was just walking amongst the crown in the streets.... until he sees something that made him shout and runs towards a dark alley.

Byun Baekhyun continues to explain each video from his opinion.

"This one is the third video. It’s quite dark, but because it was in broad daylight, everything is still quite clear."

Rosé Han did not say a word except listen. After watching the videos, it seems Junkyu wasn’t kidnap for threat. He was taken because he was a witness.

"Can you clear their faces?"

"I can try."

Byun Baekhyun then taps on the keyboard. After adjusting the video quality, everything comes into clear view.

Rewatching the videos from start to end, Rosé Han's beautiful expression turned uglier by the second.

Junkyu was out shopping at Timeless Mall, when he left, he witnessed a man getting beat up by a bunch of hooligans. Rosé Han knows the type of person Junkyu is, even if he is weak, he will still lend a helping hand.

In the last video, Junkyu and the man he tried to help were both beaten up until they passed out. Following that, a black van pulls up and they were dragged away.

Just when the hooligans shove the man Junkyu tried to save into the van, the camera was able to capture a small fragment of his face.

"Haaaaaaaaa—-!"

Jeon Jungkook gasped in shock and his eyes widen to its maximum. Pointing to the laptop, he stutters.

"T-t-t-tttthhhh—-ttthat’s...."

Byun Baekhyun frowns at Jeon Jungkook. He’s never seen the man, but Jeon Jungkook has? When?

Tilting his head, he looks at his boss for an answer, however.... when his eyes met her bluish green eyes, he swore, they had turned black.

Rosé Han: "Locate the van."

Byun Baekhyun: "I did. It’s—"

Rosé Han: "Let’s go."

Not wanting to waste time, Rosé Han stood from her seat and walks out of her office. However, before she could, her phone rings.

Both Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun turn their heads in her direction. Who knows what that call can be about.

Oblivious to her two subordinates, Rosé Han looks down at her phone, but she frowns.