CHAPTER 31: His REAL granddaughter

"Ahh, Mother be careful! My beautiful hair!" Jay Park cried, pretending to be hurt.

Madam Park glare daggers at her stupid son. She thought, 'What hair?! My hand is on your ear!!'

She lift her hand and put her index
finger on her lips, "Shh! Don't let your brother find out we listened. You know he dislikes others listening behind his back."

Jay Park: "Ma, we're his family. Besides, I'm his precious younger brother, he will definitely not mind. Plus, brother already knows that you always-ahh! Ma, why did you hit me?"

Smacking some since to her son's head, Madam Park glare at her son again. She did not know why one son was cold and aloof while the other was so...indescribable!

Madam Park sighed, then whispers as she leans closer to her son as if telling him some top secret information, "The girl I mentioned I found for
your brother will also be attending
grandfather Mo's birthday. I want to use this chance to introduce them."

Jay Park's mouth turned into a '0', "What makes you think brother will agree to this?"

Madam Park snorted, "He will. I'm his mother, so whatever I say goes. Also,
the girl I mentioned is grandfather Mo's granddaughter."

Jay Park's brows creased at the mention of grandfather Mo's granddaughter. "Ma, you're planning to introduce brother to the old man's granddaughter, Mo Dahyun?!"

Madam Park scoffed at her son's words, then she shook her head with a long sigh, "Hmmf, not lousy girl."

Jay Park's eyes lit up, from his mother's word, but he frown again. "Ma, what other granddaughter does old man has then?"

He looked to his mother with attentiveness. He was someone who loved gossips about others. And this, he wouldn't want to miss at all.

Since it wasn't Mo Dahyun then who else was it? Especially when it involves finding his brother a wife!

"Grandfather Mo has only one child
and that is his daughter, but when she
got married, she moved to another country. What people didn't know was
that, his daughter gave birth to only
one child, and that child is his REAL granddaughter."

Jay Park glance at his mother, on his face was a confused expression,
"Ma, what do you mean by real granddaughter?"

"Listen, Grandfather Mo's daughter
wasn't like every rich families'
daughters. She was had a pure and
kind hearted soul. Not only was her
personality great, even her looks were
outstanding in all of Seoul. But she
liked to keep a low profile, even when she married her husband, no one knew that she got married."

Madam Park paused and looked to the  window, her eyes staring out into the vast sky that had become dark. "Mo Roona, gave birth to a beautiful
healthy daughter one year after she married her husband."

Jay Park remained in silence as he listens to his mother.

"Eighteen years ago, fate's cruelty took away the couple, leaving their ten year old daughter behind. I don't know the reason, but that child didn't come live with grandfather Mo, she continued to stay in America... I only learned about her arrival when the old man called to brag to your father."

"Mo Dahyun is Grandfather Mo's
nephew's daughter. And because
many don't know about his real
granddaughter, everyone just
assumed Mo Dahyun was the old man's granddaughter."

I did changed Mo Yunlin to Mo Roona