CHAPTER 66: Unlike the first time⚠️

Back in Rosé Han's penthouse, she was speechless at what just happened.

Just how in the world is she going to explain the situation to Jeon Jungkook?!

Deep in her own thoughts, the man
towering over her like a mountain was thinking otherwise.

Park Jimin press his lips tightly together, trying no hold his smile back. Thinking of something, his lips curl upwards.

He move his hand on Rosé Han's breasts and caress his way downwards until his hand touch the lace of her panties.

His lip curls more and he looks down at the woman still in a daze. He wants to see what kind of reaction she will make. Slowly, he slides his hand under her panties with his eyes staring deeply at her.

When his finger touched her small
nub, he couldn't help but gently stroke it.

"Ah~"

Rosé Han who completely lost in
thoughts suddenly shudders and a
moan escapes her mouth.

Feeling the sensation between her legs, she finally returns to her senses.

"Y-you!! Sto- Ah~!"

Park Jimin was pleased with her reaction.

It was the reaction he wanted, but hearing her moan and feeling her
wetness on his finger, he was fully erected now.

He let out a small groan and press his
lips on Rosé Han's forehead.

"I want you, Rosé Han. Right now."

Rosé Han wanted to argue back, but the man's hand was working it's magic on her sensitive nub.

The only thing escaping her mouth was her gasping breath and moans.

She could feel his erected beast touching her and the lust
in his dark eyes.

Not getting a response, Park Jimin's finger gently press her nub, making her body arch forward and her hands gripping his shoulders.

"P-Park Jimin... stop-mm"

He lower his head and kiss her lips,
forcing his tongue into hers. Knowing
that she was wet and ready, he slides his hand out of her panties.

Only the sound of their kisses and
panting breaths echo in the penthouse.

Park Jimin slightly lowers his body and both his hands grip Rosé Han's legs.

In one swift move, he picks her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands supporting her bottom.

Surprised at the man's sudden move, Rosé Han wraps her arms around Park Jimin's neck. Afraid she would fall.

Park Jimin grinned ear to ear and makes his way to the bedroom carrying Rosé Han.

*Ding! Ding! Ding!*

Rosé Han: "...."

Park Jimin: "....."

Unlike the first time, it was the doorbell this time.

Rosé Han blushed shyly, while Park Jimin's eyes darkened ten shades black.

She clears her throat and taps the man's shoulders, "You should put me down."

She knew he was angry. He was so
close to eat her dry again. Park Jimin  pout his lips, then reluctantly sets her down.

No one knows how he felt at this moment.

All he wanted to do was be one with his woman!

Was that so hard to ask?

Why are they being disturbed?!

Looking at the man expression, Rosé Han wanted to laugh. Park Jimin looked like a angry child who's mother just told him no.

Ignoring him, she walks to the door,
but she stops and turns back to him.

"You should go hide and don't make any noise."

Not waiting for his response, she heads to the front door. What she didn't see was the murderous glint in Park Jimin's eyes.

Glaring at the door, he wants to replace it with a wall, so only he and Rosé Han can stay in here without any disruptions.

Suddenly thinking of what Rosé Han
said, he frown and mumble angrily, "I
don't want to hide. Why should I?"

Rosé Han disregarded the sulking man standing in the kitchen. She prayed in her heart that he listens to her and hides.

She stops in front of the door and
takes a deep breath. Shaking away
her emotions just now, she composed
herself and change into a person with
an indifferent expression.

Park Jimin from the kitchen chuckled inwardly at his woman. Calming
himself out of his lust, he walks away from the kitchen to hide.

The door to Rosé Han's penthouse open and Jeon Jungkook sighed in relief seeing his boss's normal expression.

What he saw must have been his imagination. He thought to himself, 'Jeon Jungkook ah, you shameless man. You need to go out more and find a woman.'

He walks through the door and the
moment Rosé Han close the door, the
both of them froze in place.

The corners of Rosé Han's mouth
twitched intensely, while Jeon Jungkook's  mouth opened into an 'O.

Sitting leisurely like a noble king on
one of Rosé Han's white couch was a
man so handsome, he looked like a god, despite his cold and aloof aura.

His arms crossed over his chest as he lean back on the couch with one leg cross, making a four figure.

Rosé Han glare at the man. she had told him to hide. How could he not listen to her at all?!

Did her words go in one ear and out the other?!

Taking deep long breath, she walks Over and sits down on the empty seat next to the man. Her movements looked natural, like it was a normal thing to do.

Jeon Jungkook stare at the duo sitting on the Couch.

His boss was tall but, compare
to the man, she looked so delicate and tiny. Suddenly, the man uncross his arms.

Placing one hand in his leg and the
other behind Rosé Han on the couch. His movements were also natural.

Like someone who was at home and justncomfortably enjoying his day off work! Rosé Han sighed.

Just looking at Jeon Jungkook's confused face, she could already
guess what the dude was thinking.

"Sit."

Jeon Jungkook oblige his boss's order.
Walking over to the other couch, he
was intrigued to the max. His boss
actually has a man in her home so
early in the morning, and a mighty
good looking one too.

It's been three years since he's seen
his boss in a relationship. Just how
shocking is that for his pure heart? Jeon Jungkook squat down to sit, however, instead of sitting on the couch, he sat on air and fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

Rosé Han: "...."