CHAPTER 123: The same thing happened

While Park Jimin and his Wolf Team wait for the sun to go down, Rosé Han secures the carabiner to her harness and rope.

They couldn’t go on ground because it’ll give away their arrival. If they wait, by the time they get down, it’ll be too late.

She looks at Jeon Jungkook who is sitting on top of his car hood with his laptop.

"Wait for my signal."

"Got it!"

Rosé Han looks to Byun Baekhyun. He also secures his carabiner to his harness and nod his head in ready.

She nods her head, turning her head to look at the setting sun, her mind drifted to one thing.

Save Junkyu and Haruto at all cause.

*swooosh*

She jumps down from the cliff smoothly, making her way to the bottom. Following after her was Byun Baekhyun.

Seeing both individuals jump down with no fear, Jeon Jungkook shudders. He’s fortunate to know Rosé Han, but sometimes, he forgets that his boss is someone who is very capable at everything. Her pretty looks can be very deceiving.

-

Inside the abandon warehouse, Junkyu and Haruto were covered in more bruises and blood. They were taken back to the same room they were locked in.

Both their faces were pale as if it could be transparent. Neither of them utter a sound or word....

Junkyu looks at Haruto and clench his fists tightly. Haruto at this moment, laid on the cold and dirty floor with a bloody leg and his eyes stare into emptiness....

Earlier, when they were taken to meet the so-called boss, they witnessed nothing but a dreadful scene. A scene that will traumatize someone for life.

He close his eyes and tries not to remember what happened, but.... how could he.....

Like a movie put on replay, everything comes flooding back...

Junkyu and Haruto were taken to a dark and smelly room. Just when Junkyu tried to adjust his vision to the dark, someone turns the lights on.

The room wasn’t big, but it was bigger than the room they were locked in. Junkyu move his eyes to look at the room, then.....

Right in the center of the room was a metal table. A table that doctors use when they perform surgeries and on this table laid a woman...

Her clothes and hair were disheveled. She had dried blood and bruises all over her body.

Junkyu has never seen this woman before, but from the way her wrists and ankles were tied, he knew what had happened.

He clench his fists tightly until his nails dig into his skin. What he is seeing now was something he knew very well... The him then may have been very young, but he was old enough at the time to know...

His mother... He had witnessed the same thing happen to his birth mother.

"Argh! Bastard!"