CHAPTER 97: I'll be in your care

Bae Irene was annoyed as she size Rosé Han. Today, she had wore a tan capelet coat for style.

She even thought her outfit stood out more than Yang Jennie and Kim, but seeing this unknown woman, she felt jealousy boiling inside.

The woman wasn't even wearing any designer brand, but Yang Jennie still
wanted to talk to her.

Yang Jennie sneer at Bae Irene, "So what if I'm talking to her. What's it got to do with you?"

She didn't like Bae Irene at all. Since the beginning she never did. The only reason why she hung out with Bae Irene  was because her mother made her.

She has long seen through the reason why Bae Irene wanted to join her circle. It was only an excuse to get closer to either of her cousins!

Hmmf.

Flipping her head around with attitude, she makes another attempt to get her idols attention. Except, this time she taps Rosé Han on the shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss."

Feeling the sudden tap, Rosé Han turn to look at the person. Her expression was indifferent as usual, but still
approachable.

Seeing three women, she didn't know what to say. One had a short pixie hair cut and wore a red wrapped dress with a white pea coat, the other woman had auburn hair and wore a tan capelet dress coat, and the last girl had long brown hair and was wearing a white sweater with khaki dress pants.

Weren't they inside the restaurant too?

Glancing at the woman with the pixie hair cut, Rosé Han smile, "Can I help you?"

Yang Jennie was struck with love like a fan girl meeting her idol. She couldn't help but be mesmerize by Rosé Han's graceful smile and beauty.

Especially those greenish blue eyes that can entrap someone's soul.

Remembering her plan, she smiles at Rosé Han, "I'm Yang Jennie. Let's be
friends."

She stretch her hand out for a shake.
Rosé Han and both the other girls
were dumbfounded. Was this the
correct way to approach someone? So straightforward.

"Friends?" Rosé Han ask with an arch
brow.

Yang Jennie nods her head, "Yes, friends. I want to be friends with you."

Looking at the woman, Rosé Han felt she was meeting another Jisoo. Back
then, Jisoo also approached her in the
same way.

Thinking if the word 'friend', she was new to Korea, so being friends
with someone here wasn't a bad idea.

Besides, this woman didn't seem to
hold any malicious intents, unlike...

Rosé Han glance at the auburn hair girl. She knew that look all too well, but did she care? Nope.

Reaching out to shake Yang Jennie's hand, Rosé Han's smile widen, "Rosé Han, I'll be in your care then."

Yang Jennie could feel her heart leap to moon and back. She could not believe she easily became friends with her idol, better yet, she even got to hold hands with the goddess! She'll never wash this hand again!

Unlike Yang Jennie, both her friends
were surprised. They knew who Rosé Han was, but not the person.

To think this unknown woman is actually Asia's most well known supermodel! Bae Irene clench her fists, her new competition was someone out of her reach.

Someone she can't even compete with.

Glaring at Rosé Han, she was taken by surprise when their eyes met. Quickly retreating her malicious gaze, she smile Sweetly at Rosé Han and stuck her hand out.

"I can't believe you are actually the
supermodel, Rosé Han. If's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Bae Irene."