CHAPTER 43: Sister Mo

Shin Yoona was dumbfounded

She did not expect that Rosé Han, who was her Senior would not give her any face at all!

She turned in the direction Rose Han went and she sent daggers with her eyes.

'Just you wait! I'm going to make you kneel and beg for forgiveness!'

"Miss Shin? Do you still want the dress?"

Shin Yoona pursed her lips at the workers question. The dresS was very pretty, but she didn't want it.

The only reason she made a fuss over it was because she had long seen Rose Han walk into Essence.

When she saw Rose Han reach out
for the lavender mermaid dress, she purposely spoke out.

She hates Rose Han to the core for
always overshadowing her. So, she
wanted to take everything from Rose Han.

Seeing no response, the worker asked
again, "Miss Shin, do-"

"Shut up. I don't want the dress."

The worker was rendered speechless.
Just a few seconds ago, Shin Yoona was nothing but a kind and virtuous girl, but... How can a person just do a 180 degree change?

Shin Yoona glare at the worker.

She didn't care if she had revealed her true self, it was only a lowly no body.

She scoffed and turn around to leave.

"Shin Yoona, what's going on?"

Hearing the voice the moment she
turned around, Shin Yoona quickly
changed back to a innocent girl.

She smile sweetly and called out,

"Sister Mo!'"

Worker: "...."

The worker felt extremely regretful.

Rose Han was nice and held a kind
aura, but she failed to recognize mount Tai and made a huge mistake.

She sighed and thought, 'should never
judge a book by its cover.'

"Shin Yoona, why did you suddenly run off? I was still trying on dresses and needed your opinion."

Shin Yoona wrap her arm around the
woman's arm and sugar coat her
words, "Sister Mo, anything you wear will look nice. I'm sure which ever dress you wear will always make you stand out!"

Her words were polite and kind, but she sneered inside, 'Hmmf, Mo Dahyun you're nothing compare to me!"

Mo Dahyun was a beautiful woman
standing at 161cm. She had natural
light brown hair that curl at the ends and it was cut a little below her shoulders.

She was wearing a white v-neck blouse and a soft pink pencil skirt with tan heels and a pink Fendi purse.

Over her outfit was the same navy blue trench coat Shin Yoona has on.

Mo Dahyun chuckle when she heard
Shin Yoona i's words, "I'm glad to have invited you out to accompany me today."

Thinking of something, Shin Yoona's eyes lit up.

She lower her head and tighten her
hold on Mo Dahyun's arm, "Sister Mo, I  have a favor to ask.."

"What is it, Yoona?"

Shin Yoona looked like a child nervously asking her parents for a new toy.

She bit her bottom lip, "... forget it. It's
nothing."

Mo Dahyun looked at her Yoona.

She smiled and pointed to a mannequin, "Yoona, how about I gift this dress too you?"

Shin Yoona looks up at Mo Dahyun and follow her pointed finger.

It was the lavender mermaid dress! Her eyes lit up, "Sister Mo, it's pretty but too expensive.."

"I saw you looking at it when I came
out of the dressing room. Just think of
it as a thank you gift for accompanying me."

Shin Yoona sneered inwardly.

She came from a rich family but she was no where near Mo Dahyun's status in Seoul.

She purposely made Mo Dahyun buy the dress for her because she didn't feel like spending money.

Mo Dahyun who was oblivious to Shin Yoona's thoughts smiles and gesture the worker to bring the dress to the front Counter.

Seeing the worker hasn't moved, Mo Dahyun frown, "I'm talking you. Why are you still standing there?"

The worker was so dumbstruck at what just happened, it took a while for her to process Mo Dahyun's words.

She quickly bow and apologize. "Ah, right away Miss Mo."

At the counter, Mo Dahyun swiped her gold card for their dresses and both women walked out of Essence.