CHAPTER 144: Defying my order

While Park Jimin was in a meeting, Rosé Han was also in a meeting with her designers. Spread across the glass table were sketches and design drafts that were printed onto black card stock sheets. Fall/Winter is one of the biggest season for the fashion industry.

Sitting in the main seat, she nod her heads as she listens to each designer voice their opinion for the designs. Rosé Han looks at the seven people in the room.

Kwon Hoshi, technical designer; Shon Wendy pattern maker; Lee Minhyuk, textile designer; Wong Minho, tailor; Wong Lucas, stylist; Ling Jihyo, fashion forecaster; and illustrator, Min Yoongi.

Wong Lucas, a handsome man wearing a very stylish outfit pass a design draft to Rosé Han, "These are the sketches I came up with when I visited Milan last week."

Rosé Han scanned the draft and nod her head, "Mm. It looks good. We can start with the preparations for the upcoming fashion week."

She then looks at Kwon Hoshi, "Will you be able to ensure the correct garment construction?"

"Of course I can."

Kwon Hoshi answers confidently. His baby face smiling with his teeth as he pats his chest. Even at the age of 28 year old, he stills looks young.

Rosé Han reach for the black 2 inch thick hardcover book in front of her. Scanning each page until she comes to the last page, she leisurely close it.

"Shon Wendy, Lee Minhyuk, Wong Lucas, you three will go with Kwon Hoshi to Milan. De L'amour needs the best of all materials for this season's designs."

Hearing their boss's order; all three people nod their heads. However, Kwon Hoshi frowns. He leans lazily on his chair and pout his lips.

"Boss, how can you make me travel with the three of them? Myself, alone is already enough."

"...."

Everyone glare at Kwon Hoshi like he was an overconfident idiot. They have all followed Rosé Han way before she built De L'amour. They know their boss isn't someone to cross the line with, even if she looked delicate. Did he really just speak to their boss like he was better than them all?

Even knowing everyone else's thoughts, Kwon Hoshi wasn't one bit bothered by the angry looks. He is the second person behind Jeon Jungkook who knew Rosé Han the longest.

Rosé Han looks at Kwon Hoshi, "Are you defying my order?"

Hearing this, Kwon Hoshi looks at the other six people present, then his boss, he could only sigh, "Fine, Fine. You're the boss, so it's your call. I'll listen."

"Good."

Rosé Han looks at her subordinates. Her expression remained straight faced, but she was smiling inwardly. All seven of these designers were also her most trusted subordinates. They were considered family more than workers.

After giving each designer their assigned job, Rosé Han stands up from her seat.

"That's all for now."

She didn't look back but leaves the room and heads to the elevator to her office.

However, she did not realize that as her figure walks away, all the people left behind were staring at her. Until she got inside the elevator, Shon Wendy looks at Kwon Hoshi.

"How can you even think to defy boss's order?"

Min Yoongi, the illustrator also agrees, "Bro, you know boss hates it when we don't follow her orders."

"I already know that," Kwon Hoshi sighs, then he pinch the space between his brows, "It's not that I want to defy her orders. I'm just worried that if too many of us were to leave her side, those disgusting people will make their move."

"....."

Hearing his words, the room became quiet. Everyone's mind thinking of the same thing.

After a long silence, Min Yoongi's expression darkens, his voice turned cold as he spoke, "As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone harm Boss. She gave me a reason to continue living. I won't let those people sabotage and take credit for boss's hard work."

Ling Jihyo nods her head, "That's right. Even if you four are away, Min Yoongi, Wong Minho and I are still here."

Wong Minho: "We won't let anything happen to Boss. Don't forget, we are boss's Alpha Team and we have Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun here too."

Everyone soon came to an understanding. For them, Rosé Han wasn't just their boss. She was their savior. The person who walked into their dark world and gave them a new life.

Even if the other four members have to leave somewhere, with Jeon Jungkook at Rosé Han's side means they have less to worry about. The man may act like a fool sometimes, but they all know and have seen the him behind the mask. Not only Jeon Jungkook, but Byun Baekhyun, who likes to stay in the dark.

----

"Boss! I'm over here!!"

Jeon Jungkook waves his arms out and calls out with a happy smile. He knew the time to all of Rosé Han's schedules, even when she's done. So he waits for her all the time.

Rosé Han steps out of the elevator and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Jeon Jungkook's appearance really matches well with his personality. The beggar style really suited him. Shaking her head, she walks to her office.

"Follow me."

As her figure walks pass Lim Zoe's desk, Lim Zoe dare not to look up. She was still scared after their conversation. Once Rosé Han and Jeon Jungkook's figures enter the office, she sighed in relief. She can't screw this up.

---