CHAPTER 116: Busted

After their round of intense workout in the shower,Rosè Han felt beat up inside and outside. She had thought the man was giving her break since nothing happened last night, but she had clearly thought wrong!

He shamelessly ate her tofu over and over again! And it was in the shower again!!

Walking out to the living, Hank was still knocked out on his bed, while Park Jimin finish unpacking for Rosè Han. He had already cooked breakfast, so he was just waiting for her come out.

Seeing her, Park Jimin walks over to her with a big happy smile.

"Come, let's eat."

Rosè Han glares at the shameless man. He looked like someone who just restored all his energy and is all freshened up. Scoffing in her heart, she sits down and eats her actual breakfast.

Once they finished, the both of them wash the dishes then finish unpacking. There wasn't much boxes left, so they'd should be done within an hour or two.

While they open and move boxes, Hank remains deep in slumber. He snored his heart out not caring about giving quietness to the two peasants working around him.

Walking around the couch, Rosè Han sees the bags of things she bought for Hank and Park Jimin . Seeing her baby was still asleep, she put the bags with his things to the side and hand the sitting Park Jimin his.

"What is it?"

Park Jimin crease his brows and asked curiously. No one's ever given him things out of the blue. Usually it was to get on his good side. But...

"I bought these for you when I went out."

Rosè Han grin sarcastically. She couldn't possible tell him she didn't know what she was thinking and just bought things for him right?

Knowing that the bags were for him, Park Jimin takes it. Opening the bag, he sees shirts and shoes. He frown at them, then his heart softened. These were gifts his wife had chose for him.

"Do you like them?"

Rosè Han squat down and rest both her elbows on her knees, while her palms hold her cheeks. She wanted to know Park Jimin's opinion on her choice of gifts.

Park Jimin nod his head with a 'mm.'

"Try them on! I want to see if they fit!"

Hearing this, Park Jimin pout his lip in thinking. Slowly, he set the bags down and lift his shirt, revealing his masculine body.

"Ahh!! Stop!!!"

Rosè Han shrieks in shock. One hand covers her eyes and the other stopping Park Jimin's hands from further advancing.

"You said you wanted to see."

"I didn't mean for you to take off your shirt!"

She moves the hand covering her eyes and glare at Park Jimin. Rummaging through one of the bag, she takes out a black shirt with three white vertical lines on the middle. Holding it out, she place it in front of Park Jimin's body.

"I meant like this! This is enough for me to know how the clothes will look on you."

Park Jimin lower his head and glance at how Rosè Han measure the shirt to him. Realizing that the shirt actually fits him perfectly just by looking, he frowns.

"You didn't ask for my size, so how did you know the shirt would fit?"

She gently taps his forehead and smiles with her teeth.

"You silly. I work in the fashion world. One glance is all it takes."

"....."

Park Jimin furrow his brows again. Never in his thirty years of living has anyone hit him, let alone tap his forehead. However, he couldn't get mad, it was his wife who did it, so he has no objections in whatever she does.