CHAPTER 76: Entered the wrong lair

Hearing the question, the polite smile on Lim Zoe's face froze. She didn't know what triggered her boss to ask the question.

"No, CEO Han."

"If you aren't, then who is?"

Lim Zoe gulped with sweat forming on her forehead, "CEO Han is the boss
here."

Watching her Secretary become a coward, Rosé Han wanted to slap some sense for the girl's stupidity. However, she held herself back.

"Ah, that's right. I'm the CEO here, but... how is it that all of a sudden, my company has two volunteers working here that I'm not aware of?"

Lim Zoe felt like crying, she did not
think that her boss would find out, she accepted two volunteers to work at DeL'amour.

"Whatever contract you gave them, I want it terminated today. Any more mistakes.."

Rosé Han glance at her Secretary, "you can turn in your resignation letter."

Not waiting for a response, Rosé Han
went to her office.

Did her employees think that she was nice? Of course she was, but if you do things behind her back, don't even think of her being nice.

She can be an angel and the devil.

Hearing Rosé Han's office door close, Lim Zoe was finally able to breath. Turning her head, she glare daggers at the close door.

Cursing inside, she wanted to slap the two volunteers. How could they make a stupid mistake on their second day?! She had accepted their application, because she felt it was her duty.

Turn in her resignation letter? Hmmf,
who did Rosé Han think she was. If
it wasn't for the fact that she couldn't
get into ML Clothing, she would have never applied for De L'amour.

______

"Boss..."

Kim Taehyung nervously looks at the aloof man sitting behind the desk.

"Is this everything?"

Park Jimin held Kim Taehyung's report in his hands.

Flipping through the pages, he furrow his brows more and more. The
report consisted of Rosé Han's personal data. All the information from birth to the current date.

"Yes boss. Everything I gathered is there."

He takes a deep breath and continues,

"Miss Han is the CEO of the well known fashion company, De I'amour. To be exact, she is the owner of ML Clothing, a branch company under De L'amour."

Kim Taehyung glance at his boss again. Seeing the quiet man, he continues his report,

"Both Miss Han's parents passed away
in a car accident when she was 10.
She lived in Los Angeles, America with her grandfather. Later, she moved to France and major in fashion and business, while being a model.
Boss, she is a prodigy. She successfully brought her fashion line to the highest peak at the age of 20. However, it seems, she doesn't want
people to know that she is the designer and founder of De L'amour and ML Clothing."

Park Jimin was drawn into deep thoughts. He recalled himself not wanting Rosé Han to dress the way she did, but as a fashion designer, it was her passion to doll up.

He sighed and stopped reading the
report.

Although he didn't say anything, Kim Taehyung knew his boss was waiting for him to finish his report.

"Miss Han is no ordinary woman, she
has connections all over the world.
However, her circle of friends is very small. Aside from work, she likes to
do yoga and go on long walks on the beach-Ah, I mean, morning runs."

"....."

Park Jimin stare dumbfounded at his
assistant, then he thought about his Rosé Han.

She was always staring daggers at him, but the way she blushes when he teases her makes his heart swell with a feeling he's never felt before.

Unknowingly to him, his lip curl and he looked like a man in love.

Kim Taehyung's eyes widen, 'Good heavens! It's another miracle! Boss has been smiling so much the past few days!'

His eyes blinked and blinked, until he met a sudden pair of deadly eyes. All his senses were quickly brought back.

Park Jimin: "Anything on the night of her party?"

Kim Taehyung: "From the information I collected, Miss Han was drugged with aphrodisiac by Miss Shin Yoona. The reason behind it was to embarrass Miss Han in public."

Park Jimin narrow his eyes, 'Shin Jun and Shin Yoona. Truly like brother, like sister. It's very fortunate that they allowed me to share a great experience with my future wife, but it's unfortunate, they entered the wrong lair'

Thinking of the word wife, Park Jimin felt warm inside. He couldn't wait to make Rosé Han is wife.

Coming out of his thoughts, he leans
back on his chair.

"What about 'that' person?"

Kim Taehyung's expression stiffened, "uhh..about that. this."

"Speak."

"Boss, there's no clue regarding the person. I believe, only Miss Han and her assistant knows who this Hank guy Is,"

Park Jimin pinch the space between his brows. His assistant has never failed in finding someone. Since it's come to this, there's only one reason.

Rosé Han wants this Hank person hidden from him.

"Continue to gather data about the Hank guy. Also, find out what the Shin siblings are up to."

He paused for a quick second, then continued, "I will be living in penthouse 1503. Move all my things
there."

"Right away boss! This subordinate will get to it!"

"That's all."

Kim Taehyung walks out of his boss's office with a sigh of relief. He did not know if his report was good or bad. Anything could happen.

Remembering something, he gasped a
mouth full of air.

'1503?1!! That's Miss Han's penthouse! Boss is living with the lady boss?! Oh
my goodness!!!'

Back in Park Jimin's office, he was deep in thoughts on the Hank guy. His woman is keeping a man hidden in the dark! And she calls him baby!

Thinking of something, Park Jimin grinned evilly, he'll definitely 'punish'
her later.