CHAPTER 145: Forgotten lunch

Rosé Han spoke as she sits down. She picks up a folder and starts reading the documents.

"Book four flights in three days to Milan. I'm sending Kwon Hoshi, Shon Wendy, Lee Minhyuk and Wong Lucas."

Hearing the order, Jeon Jungkook pout his lips. Usually, it was him who goes to gather all the materials... however, looking at his boss, he knows she's has her reasons.

"What have you found on Shin Yoona?"

Jeon Jungkook scoffs when he heard the question, "Heh, I found something very interesting. It seems CNJ Entertainment's Director Yeun is trying to get her the photo shoot for Beauty's Winter magazine. However, they haven't heard from Beauty yet."

"Mm." Rosé Han nod her head, she glance at the package she received from Mark Tuan. Her mind pondering to find her decision.

At the same time Jeon Jungkook's eyes follow his boss's and he crease his brows in confusion. What is this package?

As he thinks about who sent the package, Rosé Han voice answers his unspoken question.

"Call Mark Tuan. Tell him I accept his proposal."

"....."

Jeon Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. Mark Tuan? Proposal? Does that mean Beauty's CEO had already asked Rosé Han to be the model? Holy cow! Just how pissed off will Shin Yoona be!!!

Rosé Han: "That's all. You can prepare the flights, then go on your lunch early."

Jeon Jungkook: "Yes, Boss."

Rosé Han: "Oh and try not to scare the other workers too."

Jeon Jungkook: "..."

Jeon Jungkook was at a loss for words. Why did his boss have to make it seem like he always dressed like a beggar? If he wasn't an assistant, he would have become a stylist like Wong Lucas! Then again, he couldn't blame his boss. Even he was scared when he saw himself.... That was also a reason why he didn't go to the meeting.

Glancing at his disheveled clothes and mismatched shoes, he sighs. He should really go change when he go to lunch.

Just as Jeon Jungkook close the door, Rosé Han stop what she was doing. Leaning back, she rest her eyes, the day has barely started and she knows it was going to be very long.

However, exactly five seconds into her rest, her personal phone rang. With her eyes closed, she crease her brows.

*Ring ring*

She sighed and reach for her phone. Not looking to see who the caller was, she answers the call.

"Hello, this is Rosé Han."

["What's wrong ?"] a deep voice sounds from the other side.

Without thinking, she blurted, "I'm just tired."

["Tired? Should I pick you up for lunch then?"]

"..."

Lunch? Rosé Han's brows crease more. Why would this person call her and seemed to be worried about her? Not only that-- Shit!!

Her eyes shot open and she sits up, "Ji-jimin?"

["Mm."]

"Why are you calling?"

["....."]

"Hello? Jimin?"

["Lunch."]

"...."

Rosé Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Why would he call her to tell her that he's hungry? But it is close to lunch time, so did he call to remind her to eat? How sweet....

She sighs a smile, "Jimin, I'll eat lunch on time. Make sure you eat yours too."

["...."]

"....."

"Jimin??" After a long silence, Rosé Han couldn't help but call for him. Why isn't he answering? Did the line cut off? She moves the phone from her ear and looks at the screen. 'Darling, Jimin' was still on the screen. The crease between her brows deepens. She ponder in thought, then....

'Oh god!!! How could I have forgotten!!!'

"Haha. Jimin, I was just kidding. How could I forget our lunch?" She force a laugh and looks at the wall clock in her office; 11:09am, "I'll come pick you up at 11:45am, Okay?"

Rosé Han spoke in one breath. She sighed inside and wipe the sweat that was not there on her forehead. If she had forgotten, she knows that later, the shameless man will definitely torture her!

However, Park Jimin did not answer her. She frown and calls his name again.

"Jimin?"

After a shorter silence, a deep 'mm' sounds from the other line. She sighs in another relief. He didn't seem mad, so she's safe for now.

"Send me your work address. I'll see you in a bit then!"

She didn't wait for Park Jimin to answer and quickly hangs up. Just as the call ended, her phone beeps with a message right away. She looks at it and takes a deep long breath. Gathering all her things, puts on her trench coat and leaves.

"Boss! Boss, where are you going?"

Jeon Jungkook calls out from his office when he saw his boss leave her office. His boss usually doesn't go anywhere outside of work.. even during lunch. So does she have her coat and bag?

Oh god! Is his boss meeting--

"Lunch."

Rosé Han spoke quickly and increase her speed to the elevator. He already knows about her relationship with Park Jimin. Any slower and she knows Jeon Jungkook will use this chance to make fun of her for making fun of him.

"...."

Jeon Jungkook presses his lips tightly together. He tries to hold in his laugh. Seeing his boss act like a shy school girl, he is very happy for her. Like a proud father watching his little girl go off to college.

What neither Rosé Han and Jeon Jungkook knows is that, a certain someone had watched the entire scene. Lim Zoe sneered in jealousy at Jeon Jungkook. It is only a matter of time until ML Clothing takes over De L'amou. When that happens, she will become the new CEO and the first person she'll get rid of is Jeon Jungkook. Then Rosé Han will be her assistant!

Of course, Rosé Han wasn't oblivious to Lim Zoe's thoughts, however, she didn't even care. Getting inside her car, she types in the address given. Following, her car leaves De L'amour's parking and drives off.

To her, the most important thing right now, is to make sure the King of Jealousy is not having a childish tantrum.