CHAPTER 37: Moon Light

"Jeon, did you hear me?"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jeon Jungkook glance at his boss.

He decided he'll never tell his boss about what just happened to him.

One, it was already embarrassing
enough for him.

And two, his boss had already offended her neighbor.

He shook his head, shaking away the
remembrance of what happened to him.

"Ah, sorry boss, what was it?"

Rose Han rolled her eyes at him, "I said, you don't have to give me the reports on Shin Yoona yet. Until you find every ounce of information on her, I'l let her live in her world."

Jeon Jungkook: "...."

Hearing her words, he felt like a heavy weight had just been lifted from his shoulders.

He had spent the entire night gathering information, he found enough, but he knew that it wasn't enough for his boss.

So when she said what she said, he was relieved.

Rosé Han: "That's all, you can head to De L'amour."

Jeon Jungkook looked his boss.

He hesitated about asking, but gathering all the courage left in him, he asked anyways.

"www-what about 'that' company?"

With one raised brow, Rosé Han glance at Jeon Jungkook, "Moon Light?"

"Mm hmm."

Jeon Jungkook nod his head three times.

"I'll give them another month." Jeon

Jungkook pout his lips and sighed,
"Alright, since you're the boss, it's your call. Everything is ready and ready when you give order."

Rosé Han: "...."

Jeon Jungkook cross his arms over his chest.

His scared expression from earlier
disappeared, replaced with an ignorant and evil grin.

"Heh heh, I've been waiting for so long just for this. I can't wait to see the lookS on their faces when you walk in there unannounced."

Rosé Han looked dumbfounded at her assistant.

The look on his face reminded her of a sinister old minister who was out to dethrone the emperor.

Jeon Jungkook suddenly thought of something and his eyes lit up, he
grinned at Rosé Han, "Boss, I'll take my leave then."

"Mm."

Rosé Han watched Jeon Jungkook leave out the door.

She smiled and pressed her lips tightly together, trying not to laugh.

Jeon Jungkook at this morment was slowly opening the door.

He stretch his head out and looked right and left.

After making sure that it was safe to leave, he stepped out and closed the door.

The sound of his running foot steps echo in the hallway.

Rosé Han shook her head lightly at her assistant's stupidity.

Sometimes he was a very mature man, while other times he could be such a child.

She walked towards her room and decided to get ready for the day.

While she was getting ready, she
thought about Jeon Jungkook's question.

'What about that company?'

She understands why Jeon Jungkook is so tempted to go over to Moon Light and show them who's boss.

As the founder and creator of De L'amour, she knew the ins and outs of the fashion and business world.

She had started De L'amour as an university student during her time
overseas. It started as a small boutique until it shot high rocket after 2 years of her hard work.

After she graduated, she moved back to America with De L'amour.

Once De L'amour had a strong standing, she attached branch companies all over the World.

Only thing was, because of her
mother's heritage and her wanting to
keep a low profile, she named these
branch companies, 'Moon Light' short for ML Clothing and not De L'amour.

The letter M 'Moon' from combined's name she gets on her parents name, Mo Roona and Han Joon, and letter L for 'Light' and added a word Clothing in short she knows that this company will have a Light like a star.

And because ML Clothing was a English name, the branch companies came to believe that the Moon Light in Seoul was the main headquarters and the name De L'amour was just a brand logo.

What these people didn't know is, the
main headquarters of ML Clothing is the small De L'amour that Rose Han kept hidden in the dark with only a few people knowing.

As time flew by, ML Clothing in Seoul
started acting like it was the main
headquarters and owner of the brand De L'amour.

Of course, what these branches didn't know was that, Rose Han has purposely done this confusing act to see who was truly loyal to her and who was not.

She new how corrupted the business and fashion world was. In the end, she learned that only five out of the twenty branch companies she owns stayed loyal to her, while the
rest sided with the ML Clothing in Seoul.

Only those who are really close knows that she, the supermodel Rose Han is the owner.

Rose Han chuckles to herself at the
thought of how careless  ML Clothing has been.

Did they forget that it was her who
called all the shots for Moon Light?

Everything they do must by pass her
before they could do anything.

Stopping her thoughts, Rosé Han stood in front of her full body mirror.

Her makeup today was light as usual
and matched her outfit perfectly.

She wore a short navy round skirt with a white collar shirt that peaked under her black crewneck sweater.

The collar and cuffs of her white inner top was folded out to color coordinate her dark outfit.

With black stockings covering her slender legs and pair of 3" suede
knee length boots.

Majority of the clothings in her closet
belongs to her brand De L'amour.

Finished getting ready, she grabbed
her black Chanel medium boy bag and a black wool coat in case the weather cdecided to get chillier.

Glancing at her outfit in the mirror one last time, she smiled and thought aloud, "I should prepare a list for my upcoming spring cleaning"