CHAPTER 69: Big shots

Outside in the hallway of Jade Condos' highest floor, Rosé Han accompanied
her assistant towards the elevator.

Coming to a stop, she looks at Jeon Jungkook, "What did you find?"

Jeon Jungkook was still thinking about what just happened.

His boss is actually in a relationship!

Has she finally moved on?

Hearing her words, he quickly hands a black folder to Rosé Han, it was similar to the one with the draft design.

"Everything is inside."

Rosé Han took the folder and place it atnher side.

"What did you find?"

She knew it was Shin Yoona who drugged her drink that night, but she didn't know why.

With Jeon Jungkook's hacking skills, she could count on him to dig people's deepest and darkest secrets.

He has never failed.

"Boss, I hacked into Seoul Hotel's cctv, there was evidence that Shin Yoona drugged your wine. Someone had wiped the video clean, but I was able to retrieve it."

Rosé Han listened attentively.

"I traced her steps back and found she purchased the drug from an unknown dealer a month ago. Her reason is to ruin you from the modeling industry"

"Ruin me from the modeling industry?""

"Seems SO."

Rosé Han arch a brow, she cross one
arm over her chest and the other touch her chin.

"The modeling world has nothing to do with me now. So what is her motive?"

"Boss, that's because you are TWO Rosé Han. You will always be at the top in the modeling world even if you retired. Shin Yoona can never get to your level, so the only way is to ruin you."

Rosé Han pursed her lip listening to Jeon Jungkook.

"Also, I hacked into CNJ Entertainment. It seems Shin Yoona has been going around with big shots to get her name and face out."

Rosé Han: "Big shots?"

Jeon Jungkook: "Yes, she's been seeing8 Director Yuen, Robert Smith and other people. Not just them, she's even a mistress of CNJ Entertainment's COO Lin."

Rosé Han: "So, that's how she got her latest role as Floral's spokesperson.
Director Yuen is an award winning film director and COO Lin is an important figure for CNJ Entertainment."

"That's correct. It was COO Lin who pulled the strings for the rookie." He sneered the following words, "That nobody thinks she can do whatever she wants all because CEO Ji ignore her."

Rosé Han sighed at Jeon Jungkook, "Whether CEO Ji knows or not, does not matter. The entertainment world is full of dark secrets and schemes. CEO Wang will turn a blind eye to anyone, as long as it doesn't taint his company."

Hearing his boss, Jeon Jungkook scoffed, "At least you're not corrupted like them. Following you for such a long time now, I know you're not like those disgusting people."

A faint smile curl on Rosé Han's lip, "Jeon Jungkook, I may not be corrupted in the entertainment industry, but I have dark secrets of my own. You should know that."

Jeon Jungkook: "Boss, even if you have to live the rest of your life with those dark secrets, I was there to witness them. The oath I made to follow you will never falter."

Rosé Han's heart softened. Jeon Jungkook has been by her side for a long time and never once has he done anything to harm her. Even during her darkest days, he was one of the friends who stood by her till the end.

He is the exact image of loyalty.

Thinking till there, she press the elevator button for Jeon Jungkook, "Follow Shin Yoona. Find out who the dealer is and report back to me."

"Yes boss!"

The elevator door opens and Jeon Jungkook takes a step forward, but he stops and turn to look and Rosé Han, "Um, Boss about-."

Remembering the murderous eyes
of the man still inside his boss's
penthouse, Jeon Jungkook swallow his remaining words.

Shit! How was he supposed to tell his
boss? The man is evil? The devil? A bad man? Ahh!!

"What is it?"

Jeon Jungkook hesitated, but after thinking thoroughly, he decided not to say anything.

"N-nothing. I'll stop by De L'amour to grab some paperwork, then pick up
Hank."

Rosé Han shrug her shoulders and turned around, "Mm, remember to
stop by the store and buy things for my baby"

Jeon Jungkook steps into the elevator and watch Rosé Han's figure walking back to her penthouse. He sobs with no tears.

'Boss, this subordinate is not betraying you. I'm your most loyal and right hand man but... that man you let inside your home is not someone easy to handle. I'm scared of you, but I'm more scare of that man! Please forgive me!!'