THE END

« THE END »

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung was carrying her sleeping wife to the very corner of the cave that it'll be hard to spot her before grabbing a stone and carved every letter on the wall in case Mina looked for her.

She knew that it's not that long til her friends were found that's why she was worried as hell to their safety, she took out her knife and place it in her mouth, biting it.

She looked around first before she dived into the water and swim under to not raise any suspicion while heading towards the shore. She slicked back her hair when she finally got out from the water and furrowed her eyebrows, hearing a cusses not far from her.

She was surprised when she saw her friends tied up, what made her blood boiled is when Bhuwakul slapped Jihyo so hard that it made Tzuyu cussed at him.

Chaeyoung control her anger and went into the woods, carefully watching her surroundings in case someone from her enemies attack her. She arrived at the place she was heading and saw a guard guarding the entrance.

She tiptoe behind him as she drew out her knife, she immediately wrapped her arm around his neck and didn't hesitate to stab him on his head and right through his brain that kill him instantly.

When his body fell on the ground, she head inside the cave where all the clans' weapon were. She grabbed a sword including a bow and arrow, hanging the bow on her shoulders before she head out to find someone alive.

Back to where the cave was located, Mina slowly opened her eyes after hearing the waves and quietly wander her hand to find her wife's warmth. She quickly pulled herself up because her wife was nowhere to be found.

"Chaeng?" Mina called as she stands up and saw Chaeyoung's carved words on the wall,

I'll be checking the others if they're okay. Don't follow.

She let out a sigh and tense up when she heard a noise behind her, she turned around and the darkness was covering the figure.

"I'm sorry, nah Mina." She was confused who it was but she knows the voice.

In a quick second, Mina fell unconscious in the figure's arms before putting a sack on her head and saw the letters on the wall.

"Chaeyoung is in the shore."

She slowly went to the light to check the cave if there's still anyone hiding, her eyes slowly turned into an amber color before she carried the girl in her arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

"Hey! You!" I froze in my spot when I heard someone behind me and felt him pointing his rifle on me.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "I was looking for the others that might've escape." I don't know what to say to excuse. I quickly turned around and kick the rifle off his hands before breaking his neck.

I run towards the shore and made sure not to alarm any men that was scattered everywhere, leaving me no choice but to kill some of them. I peak behind the wall and saw a guard in front of me, I looked around before wrapping my arm around him and making sure that he'll be unconscious.

I noticed that he was wearing an armor which gave me an idea, I take off all his armor and put it on. I let out a sigh as I tie a piece of cloth behind my head to cover half of my face which is great to hide my identity.