Thunders (E&S) 🧸

Y/N: 4 years old
Lizzie: mama
Scarlett: mommy
Story: Y/N calls Scarlett 'mommy' for the first time...
——————————————————

LIZZIE'S POV
"Where could my Y/N/N be?" I playfully ask, looking around the kitchen.

My 4 year old daughter and I are playing hide and seek. It's nearly her bedtime and we're home alone since my fiancé Scarlett is filming until late hours today.

"Could she be here?" I look in the fridge. She's under the table and her giggles are just so adorable. "Oh, she's not here... So how about here?" I open a cabinet, making my little daughter giggle again. "Nope, not here either... Or maybe she is here!" I bend down to look under the table where she is. "Got ya!" Y/N giggles, wrapping her little arms around my neck. I lift her up and kiss her cheek, causing more giggles from my little girl. Unfortunately, I have to end the fun, cause it's her bedtime. "And bedtime"

"No, mama. No bedtime for Y/N" She says, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, baby. It's bedtime for Y/N" I smile and kiss her forehead, making my daughter whine and bury her head into the crock of my neck.

"I want to wait for Scarly to come home" She mumbles.

"I know you do, bubs. But Scarly's still working and you'd be tired tomorrow" I kiss her cheek again and rub her back.

"But mama, I don't want to sleep. I'm not tired" She whines.

"Honey, I can see that tired little eyes of yours"

"But I want to play with you" She whines, her eyes filling with tears.

"We can play tomorrow, bubs" I say, kissing her forehead and trying to calm her down by rocking her back and forth.

I carry her to her bed, placing her down and laying down next to her. She already had a bath and her teeth are brushed, so she's ready for sleeping. Y/N cuddles up to me, still sobbing.

"It's okay, baby" I rub her back, giving her kisses on her forehead.

"Mama, will we play tomorrow?" Y/N mumbles into my neck.

"Yeah" I smile, pressing another kiss to her forehead.

"And will Scarly play too?" She lifts her head to look at me.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to, honey" I give her a smile and another kiss on forehead. "Now close your eyes and sleep, my little monkey. Mama's here"

"Ni-night, mama" She mumbles, cuddling up to me again.

"Sweet dreams, baby. I love you"

"I love you too, mama" Y/N mumbles and seconds later she's out like a light.

———————————

SCARLETT'S POV
I just arrived home after a long day of filming. I can't wait to finally lay in bed and get some sleep while cuddling to my fiancé. It's nearly midnight, so Lizzie and Y/N are definitely sleeping by now.

When I'm walking up the stairs, I can hear a pretty loud thunder. I'm glad I made it home already, cause by the sound from outside, it doesn't really seem good...

I walk to our bedroom, but while passing by Y/N's room I can hear crying and her little voice calling for 'mama'. That poor baby is scared of thunders.

"Shhhh. Baby, it's okay" I open the door and walk to her.

"Mommy" She cries, doing grabby hands towards me.

I lift her up, rocking her back and forth to calm her down.

"It's okay, sweetheart" I kiss her forehead.

"Mommy, I'm scared" She says, still crying. This is the cutest thing ever, she called me 'mommy' for the first time ever. I hate seeing her cry, but this warmed my heart.

"It can't get you here, baby. You're safe" I rub her back, giving her kisses on her forehead.

"Promise?" She asks, looking at me with her puffy eyes.

"I promise" I smile and she cuddles up to me again, still sobbing though. "Do you want to sleep with me and mama tonight?" I ask the little girl who nods. "Okay, but we need to calm down first, so we won't wake mama up, okay?"

"Okay, mommy" She says quietly. I'll never get tired of her calling me that.

Few minutes pass and Y/N is calm again. She looks like she's about to fall asleep again in any minute.

"Mommy?" She mumbles into my neck.

"Yes, honey?" I smile, kissing her forehead.

"Will you play with me and mama tomorrow?" She asks, playing with my hair. She always does it when she's tired.

"Sure thing, sweetheart" I smile and kiss her forehead again. "But now you should sleep, honey. It's really late. We're gonna go to bed, okay?" She nods, so I go to mine and Lizzie's bedroom.

I put Y/N in the middle of our bed, so I can quickly change. Lizzie's sleeping, so I carefully lay down next to Y/N who immediately cuddles up to me.

"Goodnight, baby" I whisper.

"Ni-night, mommy" She whispers back. "I love you"

"I love you too, baby"

~~~

Again I have no idea what this is...