Sick (S&E) 🧸

KatieRomanoffBelova

Y/N: 3 years oldScarlett: mommyLizzie: mama——————————————————

Y/N: 3 years old
Scarlett: mommy
Lizzie: mama
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Mommy" Y/N sobs, pushing her head into Scarlett's neck, holding her mommy's shirt for her dear life that her small knuckles turn white from the strong grip.

"Honey, it's so early. What's wrong?" Scarlett rasps out, switching on the lamp that's on the nightstand and sitting up, looking at her little 3-year-old confused.

"Mommy, Y/N no good" The tiny girl whines, pushing her head into Scarlett's chest and crying loudly.

Scarlett's eyebrows furrow in confusion, wondering what could bother her little one. Her eyes widen when she presses her lips to her daughter's head, touching her tiny one's forehead and finding it to be way warmer than it should be.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie rasps out, Y/N's cries waking her up from her sleep.

"Mama" Y/N cries loudly, looking at her other mother with red tired puffy eyes, making Lizzie pout.

"Oh no, what's wrong, my baby?" She asks softly, stroking her daughter's cheek with her finger, but Y/N doesn't respond though, only turning her head back into Scarlett's chest and crying even more.

"She's really warm. I think she has a fever" Scarlett explains, rubbing her crying daughter's back and giving her a kiss to the top of her head.

"Oh no" Lizzie sighs, rubbing Y/N's back as an attempt to calm her daughter down.

But suddenly Y/N turns her head to the side, holding her tummy as the content of her small tummy gets all over the floor.

"Mommy!" Y/N lets out a loud cry, absolutely terrified of what has just happened.

"Oh, honey... That's okay, sweetheart. That's okay" Scarlett immediately stands up, carrying her daughter into the bathroom in case she needed to throw up again and also to get her out of the dirty pajamas and give her a quick shower.

"Mommy, I don't like it" Y/N sobs, holding her tummy with her hands once again which Scarlett understands and immediately holds her daughter in front of the toilet.

As expected, the poor little girl throws up again, crying after doing so. Y/N hasn't been sick for quite a while and she absolutely hates this... who wouldn't?

"I know, sweetheart, I know" Scarlett sighs, helping Y/N to rinse her mouth with water before showering her real quick and getting her dressed into a pair of clean pajamas.

Y/N barely keeps her eyes opened by now, so Scarlett carries her back to the bedroom that is all cleaned now thanks to Lizzie who walks into the room as well with some medicine for her little girl, only to find out the tiny one is already fast asleep.

———

Two hours have passed since Y/N fell asleep, though now all three are in the bathroom once again, giving Y/N another quick shower, because the little one's tummy just doesn't want to hold any food or drink.

"Would you like to watch a cartoon or anything, sweetheart?" Lizzie questions, carrying her daughter back to bed, Scarlett following behind them.

Y/N only weakly nods, making both mothers sigh, absolutely hating to see their child in pain.

Lizzie carefully places Y/N on the bed before getting in next to her, the little one immediately laying her entire body on her mama and reaching her hand to hold Scarlett's hand.

When Y/N's satisfied and holding her mommy's hand, Scarlett switches on her daughter's favorite cartoon. Though noticing how tired Y/N still is, she knows Y/N will be out like a light in a few minutes.

"Are you comfy there?" Lizzie asks, pressing kisses to Y/N's head and pulling the covers up to cover them both.

"Mhm" The tiny one nods weekly, not really paying attention to what's her mother saying as she's glued to her cartoon by now.

Just like Scarlett expected, Y/N struggles with keeping her eyes opened, Lizzie's hands that are rubbing her back aren't helping it at all and soon Y/N loses the fight, closing her eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

Scarlett and Lizzie let out a sigh, knowing today and the next few days will surely be hard for all. Though Y/N is their baby and they are willing to do anything to make their little girl feel better.

~~~