The other universe (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 25 years old
Wanda: 29 years old
Story: Wanda kidnapped her girlfriend from a different universe...
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
"Please Y/N/N, I really need you to wake up" I hear someone's voice in my head. Everything's dark around me. Why's everything dark? "Y/N/N, I need you" The woman's voice whispers. Finally I manage to open my eyes, the light making me blink a few times to adjust. I find myself in a hospital room... again?!

"Y/N/N" An angelic voice says, my eyes widen when I see the love of my life next to my bed. Wanda's smiling at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Wha... What happened?" I ask confused. I just got back to the compound from the hospital after the battle with Thanos, so what am I doing here? Wanda, my sisters Natasha and Yelena, just none of the Avengers had no idea who I am just like Thanos promised after I managed to destroy the reality stone. I did it for nothing though, he used the time stone Strange gave him and got the stone back, ruining my life. But I'm so confused right now... Does Wanda remember me now? Was that just a dream? Or is someone really messing up with me?

"You were badly hurt, my love. But it's okay now. I'm here and I'm never leaving you" Wanda smiles, pressing another kiss to my forehead, then holding my hand and rubbing my knuckles with her thumb. Tears immediately get into my eyes, it was all just a bad dream. "No, no. Don't cry, baby. You need to rest and this is hurting you" She says, wiping my tears out with her thumbs.

"I had the worst dream ever" I sigh, taking Wanda's hands in mine. "Nobody remembered me. You didn't remember me, Nat and Yelena didn't remember me. It was terrible" I say weakly, new tears forming in my eyes.

"Baby, it's all okay now. It was just a bad dream, you have nothing to worry about. I'm here with you" Wanda smiles, kissing my forehead again. I missed her so much.

"Please don't leave me" I whisper, holding her hands tightly on which Wanda gives me a warm smile.

"I will never leave you, darling" She leans in, pecking my lips with a sweet kiss which brings a weak smile onto my face.

———————————

The next few days Wanda hasn't left my side. My sisters haven't showed up which worries me a little bit, but Wanda said they're on a mission.

They're letting me out of the hospital today which is great, cause I really was starting to get bored in here.

Wanda pulls over, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion... This is not the Avengers compound.

"Wands? Why are we in the middle of nowhere? I thought we're going home" I ask her on which Wanda smiles, taking my hand in hers.

"You need to rest, honey. We'll go back to the compound when you're completely okay" She explains, pressing a kiss to my hand she's holding. She walks over to the passenger seat, opening the door for me. "My lady" She waits for me to take a hold of her hand which makes me chuckle.

"Such a gentlewoman" I smile, trying not to laugh. Wanda chuckles, pressing a kiss to my cheek and interlocking our fingers as we walk inside the little house.

"Okay, my love. Take a seat and I'll make us something to eat" Wanda smiles, leading me to the kitchen. I smile back, pecking Wanda's lips before sitting on a chair.

Wanda gets into cooking straight away. I missed the sight of her in the kitchen. She's the best cook ever and the way she's moving around the kitchen... I could watch her all day.

As I said, Wanda is the best cook ever. The lunch she prepared tastes amazing. I've told her like 10 times already. I like the way she blushes every time I say it.