We'll do this together (S&E) 🧸

Y/N: 16 years oldScarlett: momLizzie: mama——————————————————

Y/N: 16 years old
Scarlett: mom
Lizzie: mama
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
It started a few months ago. Y/N's never wanted it to get this far, it wasn't even intentional, but now she knows it's serious... and that she needs help.

It started during one of the most stressful school weeks Y/N has ever had. She was too stressed and anxious to eat breakfast, sometimes also dinner and after some time even lunch.

The week turned into weeks, weeks into months and it came to the point she really wanted to eat, but just couldn't.

She's tried forcing herself to eat multiple times, yet nearly everything she eats she ends up throwing up.

She's even tried telling her moms, but both are currently in the middle of filming and seem really busy and stressed out. She doesn't want to add them more work.

Though when she saw how much her ribs are showing this morning, that was it for her. She needs to tell her mothers no matter what.

This evening is the first one in a while when Scarlett and Lizzie are both home, so Y/N decided it's time to tell them. She knows her mothers love her no matter what and would do anything to help her, that she doesn't need to be scared to tell them anything... yet she feels so incredibly nervous right now.

She takes a deep breath, stepping out of her bedroom, and makes her way downstairs, knowing her moms are there.

As expected, Y/N finds her mothers in the kitchen, making dinner. Just the smell of the food already makes her nauseous.

She stands there for a while, just watching her mothers cook and gathering the courage to finally tell them the truth.

"Mom? Mama?" Y/N calls quietly, just enough for the two to hear.

"Oh, hi, sweetheart. Dinner's almost finished" Lizzie smiles warmly at her daughter, tilting her head in confusion when she notices how nervous her daughter looks.

"I. Hm... I need to talk to you about something" Y/N admits, nervously playing with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"Is everything okay, honey?" Scarlett watches her daughter in confusion just like Lizzie.

"I-I need to tell you something important. Can we maybe go to sit? On the couch?" Y/N asks, feeling like if she's gonna stay here any longer she won't be able to hold it anymore.

Scarlett and Lizzie share a worried look, both wondering what made their daughter so nervous.

They haven't really been home the past months due to a lot of work, so they haven't had much time to spend with their daughter and unfortunately haven't noticed any change.

"Of course, sweetheart. We'll be there in a minute" Lizzie gives the poor nervous girl a smile, so Y/N nods and walks over to the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

The minutes feel more like endless hours to the girl, her palms are getting sweaty, so she keeps wiping them on her sweatpants while looking around, hoping her mothers would finally come, so it would all be finally behind her.

Few more minutes pass and both, Lizzie and Scarlett, join their daughter on the couch, sitting on each side of her.

"What did you want to talk about, baby?" Scarlett asks, breaking the uncomfortable silence that's been filling the room.

"... I-I need help. I-I promise I didn't do that on purpose. It just happened and I really tried to fix it, but I-I just can't. And I-"

"Hey, hey. Slow down, Y/N/N. We need to know what the issue is, so we can help, sweetheart" Scarlett stops her daughter's blabbering, placing her hand on top of Y/N's and giving her a soft smile. "Did anything happen at school?"

"No, no. I... I just. I have problems with eating, mom... I had a lot of stuff to school and it was stressing me out. I was so stressed that I couldn't even eat and it lasted for weeks. I really tried to fix it, but everything I eat just comes out immediately and I don't know what to do" Y/N blurts out with a sigh, tears running down her cheeks as she's looking at her mothers who are both staring at her in shock.

"... Honey, why didn't you tell us anything sooner?" Lizzie asks softly, taking her daughter's hand in hers and running her thumb over Y/N's knuckles.

"You've had a lot of work and I didn't want to add to it. I thought I could fix it on my own, but I can't. I'm sorry" Y/N admits, looking down to avoid an eye-contact.

"Honey, you always come first. No matter how busy we are, you can always come to us if you have any problem" Scarlett tells her daughter, using her thumb to wipe Y/N's tears away.

"Exactly. Nothing is more important for us than you, honey. We're always here for you" Lizzie adds, wrapping her arms around her daughter on one side while Scarlett does the same on the other. "We'll do this together. Everything will be okay again"

~~~

Happened to me a few years ago. I was so stressed and anxious that I just couldn't eat, but luckily it didn't get to the point I'd need professional help.