Confession (WM) ❤️

NO ONE'S POV"Why do we have to go there? He's throwing up a party nearly every weekend

NO ONE'S POV
"Why do we have to go there? He's throwing up a party nearly every weekend. Can't we just skip today?" Y/N sighs, flopping on hers and Wanda's shared bed.

Wanda shakes her head with a smile, sitting down next to her girlfriend. The witch would normally think about staying in with her girlfriend, but it's Tony's Christmas party tonight.

"We skipped last time, Y/N/N. It's Tony's famous Christmas party tonight, we can't miss it" Wanda says only to receive a groan from her girlfriend. "Oh, come on" She nudges Y/N's shoulder playfully on which Y/N rolls her eyes, making Wanda let out a chuckle as she stands up and goes to get ready.

Y/N joins her girlfriend in a few seconds, earning a smile from Wanda and a kiss on the cheek which makes Y/N blush and that doesn't go without a notice from Wanda, though she doesn't comment it.

When the pair's ready to go, the girls get on the way to the Stark tower where Tony's party taking place. Holding hands they walk in, immediately getting greeted by loud music and so many people.

"Look who showed up, the Grinch herself" Tony teases, walking to the girls when he sees them, making Y/N roll her eyes.

"It's not funny anymore, Stark" Y/N shakes her head, sending a glare to the man in front of her.

"Let's have a drink" Wanda decides, dragging her girlfriend to the bar immediately before her and Tony start arguing. She knows Y/N doesn't drink, but that doesn't mean she can't get a juice or something at least.

As usually, Y/N orders juice, sipping the drink alone as Wanda disappeared to the restroom.

"Hey, there" Sam appears out of nowhere, making Y/N sigh and roll her eyes.

"What do you want, Wilson?"

"Oh, come on. It's Christmas! Let's have some fun. Look what I have here" Sam smirks, showing Y/N a shot of asguardian liquor he got from Thor. "I brought it just for you" He smirks once again.

"You know what? Fine. It's boring here anyway" Y/N sighs, taking the shot from Sam and immediately feeling way better. It surely works fast.

But suddenly Y/N remembers her girlfriend is missing and decides to go and find her.

So after wandering around for a while and bumping into unknown people, the girl ends up on the balcony, collapsing on the couch Tony has there.

"Hey, there" Wanda smiles, taking a seat next to her girlfriend as she only just said goodbye to her friend who's she been talking with here on the balcony. "Everything okay, baby?"

"I'm looking for Wanda. Have you seen her?" Y/N asks, staring at the girl next to her.

"I'm Wanda. I'm right here. Are you okay, honey?" Wanda furrows her brows in confusion, looking at Y/N who just stares at her blankly.

"No, no, no. I mean my Wanda. She's my girlfriend, so don't even try!" Y/N warns, lifting her index finger as a warning. "Can you help me find her?" She asks, a quiet whine escaping her lips.

"Of course, tell me about her" Wanda chuckles, wondering where will this go.

"... My Wanda is the most beautiful girl on the entire world... She has brown hair and the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen" Y/N says, smiling at the thought of her girlfriend. "Have you seen her?"

"Hmm, I don't know. What is she like?" Wanda asks, finding this actually really sweet and rather amusing.

"She's just awesome" Y/N lets out a sigh. "She's the most amazing person ever. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve her" She sighs once again, looking down on the ground and playing with the rings on her fingers.

"How so, Y/N/N? I'm sure you're the best one for her" Wanda smiles, placing her hand on her girlfriend's back and rubbing it to comfort her, only to receive a shake of a head in disagreement.

"It's just... I did so many horrible things. I don't deserve to be happy, you know?" Y/N sighs, her eyes filling with tears on the thought of all those things she's been doing with hydra.

The Avengers rescued her from one hydra base for about 5 years ago, though Y/N just can't help but blame herself for everything she's done with hydra, even though she was made to do all those things.

"Wanda's the sweetest and I love her so damn much, but sometimes I can't even tell her that, because I feel like I don't deserve her" Y/N continues.

"Don't say that. You deserve to be happy, Y/N. Yo-"

"Hm-hm" Y/N shakes her head, tears quietly running down her cheeks. "I just wish I could tell her how much I enjoy our movie nights. I still don't know what Wanda loves about those sitcoms so much, but her cuddles are worth watching it" The girl admits, making Wanda let out a small chuckle.

"Or the way her nose scrunches every time she smiles. I love that nose scrunch so damn much" Y/N continues, bringing a smile to Wanda's face. "And the sweet little notes she always leaves for me. I don't think she knows, but I have them all hidden in my nightstand. There's so much more I'd like to tell her, but I can't... Something inside of me is just stopping me" Y/N confesses, a sigh leaving her lips as tears are still running down her face.

Wanda sighs, trying to stop the tears that started filling her eyes. The fact that Y/N hides every single note she leaves her just got her.

"I don't normally do this. I'm sorry you had to listen to this and watch me cry" Y/N wipes her tears, feeling a bit embarrassed for telling all of this to a complete stranger.

"Hey, don't apologise for your feelings. Your girlfriend is lucky to have you and I'm sure she knows how much you love her even though you find it hard telling her" Wanda gives her girlfriend a smile, receiving a small smile back.

Surely Wanda's had a few doubts when Y/N's not been able to show much emotions over the time they've been dating. But after tonight she knows Y/N loves her the exact same way like she loves Y/N and now she knows for sure she wants to spend the rest of her life with the girl next to her.

~~~

I wanted to post this one for Christmas, but I've been very busy lately and only just finished it😅