Family vacation (W&N) 🧸

Y/N: 3 years old
Billy and Tommy: 12 years old
Wanda: mama
Nat: mommy
Story: The Maximoff-Romanoff family goes for a family vacation...
——————————————————

WANDA'S POV
The boys, Y/N, Nat and I decided to go on a vacation like we did last year. Y/N is now a bit older, so it'll hopefully be a nice family vacation. We headed to Italy this time. Tony got us some really nice little house on the beach for 2 weeks.

We arrived 2 days ago and now we're having breakfast, Y/N's mumbling something to Natasha while the boys are chatting.

"Mommy, no!" Y/N shouts all of a sudden, pushing her plate away. I guess we're done with eating...

"Honey, you haven't eaten anything. 3 more bites, come on" Nat orders, trying to feed the little monkey.

"No!" Y/N shouts again, pushing Nat's hand away.

"Tommy, put the phone down" I sigh, looking at my son who's playing a game on his phone.

"Play" Y/N pouts, crossing her arms.

"Y/N will play after she takes 3 last bites" Nat says, putting her hand with Y/N's pancake back in front of our daughter's mouth.

"Noo" Y/N whines. "Mama!" She cries out.

"Okay" I sigh, standing up. "Tommy, what did I tell you?" I look at him with a raised eyebrow, lifting up my daughter and sitting her on my lap.

"Fine" He sighs, finally putting his phone down.

"And you calm down, young lady. Y/N needs to eat, come on" I order, taking a piece of pancake and putting it in front of her mouth. Y/N whines, moving around and trying to push my hand away so I couldn't feed her. "Y/N" I warn, making her finally take a bite.

Once Y/N is finally fed, Nat takes her to the bathroom to wash her up a bit, cause the food was all over her mouth and hands.

Billy and Tommy finish eating their breakfast as well and move to the living room. I get into washing the dishes and Nat comes back with Y/N seconds later.

"Come play with Y/N, mama" Y/N says cutely, stretching her hand towards me while the other one is wrapped around Nat's neck as she's carrying her.

"I need to wash the dishes, bubs" I tell her, taking her little hand and pressing a kiss to her palm.

"And I'll help mama, so we can both join you as soon as possible" Nat says, pressing a kiss to Y/N's cheek which makes Y/N giggle. "Go to play, honey. Mama and I will join you soon" Natasha says, putting Y/N down.

The little monkey runs away to the living room where all of her toys are. Nat hugs me from behind, pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"Tommy, come play!" Y/N orders, making Nat and I chuckle. Our daughter can be really bossy sometimes.

"This will be long 2 weeks" I chuckle.

"It'll be fine. We'll go to the beach. You can relax and I'll take care of the kids" Nat smiles before pressing another kiss to my shoulder. I smile, turning around in her arms and wrapping my arms around my wife's neck.

"I love you so much" I tell her honestly, connecting our lips for a kiss.

"Y/N, stop! I won't play with you!" Tommy yells which makes me break the kiss.

"I'll go there" I sigh, quickly pecking Nat's lips one more time before going to the living room.

I walk in, seeing Y/N standing on the ground, holding Billy's leg and trying to drag him to play with her. The boys are both on their phones again, playing some games.

"Mama, you come play with Y/N?" Y/N asks adorably, walking happily towards me and doing grabby hands. "Up, mama, up, up!" Y/N says, jumping and holding her arms up for me to lift her up. I hook my hands under her armpits, lifting her up. I sit her on my hip and rub her back, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Boys, the phones" I stretch my hand towards them.

"Mooom" Both give me a glare.

"The phones" I order again. "This is a family vacation, so we'll be spending time as a family"

"If this is a family vacation then why isn't dad here" Tommy scoffs, crossing his arms and throwing himself back on the couch after both handed me their phones.

Vision and I got divorced more than 6 years ago. He got interested in another woman, so we decided to end things. Natasha helped me a lot back then. I'm not sure how all that happened as it was all quite quick, but we got married 2 years later and then Nat and I decided for a child. I couldn't be more happy though. All my children are amazing and Natasha is the best wife and mother to our children, even though the boys still aren't very happy about me being with someone else.

I sigh, taking a seat on the couch next to my sons and sitting Y/N on my lap.

"We've talked about this multiple times, Tommy... Your dad and I just didn't work out anymore and we'll never be. I love Natasha. So please, let's just have some nice family time now, okay?" I tell them. It keeps repeating again and again and I'm so tired of this.

Tommy stands up and goes upstairs without a word. I sigh, wrapping my arms around Y/N's waist, resting my head on top of her head and giving it a kiss.

"Everything okay?" Natasha asks, stepping into the living room. She sits down next to me, kissing the top of my head.

"Hi, mommy" Y/N smiles cutely, waving to Natasha.

"Hi, baby" Natasha chuckles, waving Y/N back before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Mom?" Billy calls. I turn my head to look at him. "I'll talk to Tommy" He smiles.

"Thanks, honey" I give him a honest smile. He gives me a quick smile back before going upstairs. At least one of my sons could finally get over it.

"What happened?" Nat looks at me confused.

"The usual" I sigh. "But... I think we promised a certain little someone that we'll play with her, didn't we?" I smile, tickling Y/N's tummy which makes her laugh.

"Play with Y/N?" Y/N asks adorably after I stop tickling her.

"Mhm" I nod with a smile. "We can play with Y/N now" I kiss Y/N's forehead while the little girl cheers, making me and Nat chuckle.

~~~

Thank you so much for reading and voting!! <33