Y/N's blankie (WM) 🧸

Y/N: 6 years oldBilly and Tommy: 9 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 6 years old
Billy and Tommy: 9 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Alright, my little monkey. We're gonna buy some groceries and then we need to pick up the boys from school, yeah?" Wanda smiles, tucking a strand of hair behind her youngest child's ear while buckling her into the car seat.

It's one of those days Y/N hasn't been feeling the best, so Wanda let her stay home today to avoid a potentional meltdown.

"Will you buy me something in the store, mommy?" Y/N asks sweetly, holding her favorite pink bear blankie close and looking at her mommy, hoping for a yes.

The tiny girl won't make a single step without her blankie which is one of the reasons she's being picked on at school... and sometimes even at home. That's also a reason why Wanda sometimes lets her daughter stay home.

Wanda doesn't see Y/N's attachment to her blankie as a problem, though Tommy and Billy do. Of course Wanda has tried multiple times to explain it to her sons, but the twins just don't accept the fact that their sister is a little bit different in this than other children.

"If you'll be a good girl, I don't see why not" Wanda smiles, pressing a kiss to her daughter's forehead before closing the door and walking to sit behind the wheel.

It takes about 20 minutes until the pair arrives to the store. Y/N's been blabbering around the entire way, playing with her blankie while Wanda's been happily listening to her little girl.

And after what feels like hours of walking around the store, they finally get to the little toy aisle which, of course, catches Y/N's attention.

"Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!" Y/N exclaims, tugging on Wanda's shirt while jumping up and down.

"What, honey?" Wanda chuckles, looking down at her daughter who gives her a grin.

"Can I go look there?!" Y/N points at the toys, hoping to get a toy for how nice she's been so far.

"Okay, you little monkey, let's look there" Wanda smiles, taking Y/N's hand in hers while pushing the shopping cart with her other hand, walking to where her daughter wants.

Of course Y/N starts walking around, deciding which toy should she ask for as there are so many of them, her blankie still in her arms.

"That one!" Y/N finally decides, taking the little stuffed monkey and walking back to her mother who's been watching her with a smile the entire time. "Mommy, can I please, please, please get this one?" She asks sweetly, pulling out her best puppy eyes on which Wanda can't say no. Plus Y/N's been really nice, so there's no reason to say no anyway.

"Of course, sweetheart. But now we really need to hurry up" Wanda smiles, lifting her daughter up and placing her inside the shopping cart to save some time as the tiny one really likes to stop and look around, asking about everything she sees.