Loyal (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 24 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 24 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
Ever since Wanda broke up with Vision, she promised herself she'd never date anyone from the same building again.

It's hard to see the one that disappointed you and ruined the perfect relationship you had every single day.

After some time Wanda met Y/N, a girl who works in a coffee shop. Some people might say it was love at the first sight. Wanda's mind was full of that girl ever since she saw her for the first time, so she took matter into her own hands and invited Y/N on a date.

And that's how the two started dating 3 months ago. Both have been really happy together, although Wanda's been having doubts about Y/N's loyality. She doesn't want to repeat the thing that happened with Vision and Y/N seems to be way too friendly sometimes.

"So what do you want to do?" Natasha asks, sipping her coffee.

"I asked her to come with me to Tony's party tonight. I'm gonna go away for a bit and see if she's gonna get too friendly with someone or not" Wanda explains, also taking a sip from her own coffee.

"So you're gonna test your girlfriend if she's loyal? You gotta work on that trust issues, Wanda" Natasha sighs.

"I know, I know. I just want to be sure. Y/N is amazing and I really love her, but I don't want to repeat the thing with Vision. I just want to make sure she loves me back" Wanda reasons. "Anyway, I need to get ready now. I'm picking Y/N up at her apartment, so I'll see you there" Wanda smiles, standing up.

The witch walks to her room to get ready. She does her make-up and puts her hair into a high ponytail. Then she just puts on her favorite black dress, does a few final touches and she's ready to go.

Y/N is also ready by now. She's also wearing a dress, but unlike Wanda she's wearing dark red one. Wanda loves that dress, especially when she was the one who got them for Y/N.

"You look absolutely breathtaking" Wanda smirks, looking her girl up and down.

"Thank you. You look really beatiful too" Y/N blushes, smiling at her girlfriend.

"Thank you, baby. Are you ready to go?" Wanda returns the smile and leads her girlfriend to the car after hearing a nod from her.

The pair arrives to Tony's party and as always heads to the bar first. They order drinks and just talk about their days.

"What's wrong? What are you looking for?" Y/N asks confused as Wanda's been looking through her purse for a few seconds.

"I think I left my phone in the car. I'll be right back" Wanda smiles, kisses her girlfriends cheek and disappears.

"I... Okay" Y/N sighs and stays sitting on the barstool.

10 minutes later Y/N is still sitting at the bar, waiting for her girlfriend to show up and worrying something might have happened to her.

She sighs and decides to go outside and find her girlfriend, eventually to help her find her phone if she's still looking for it.

"Wanda?" Y/N calls, not seeing anyone around.

'Maybe Wanda's already back inside' Y/N thinks, turning around to go back in, but spotting a little black kitten in front of the door.

"You're so cute" She squeals, slowly kneeling down to the kitten and running her fingers through the fluffy fur. "How did you get here?"

Meanwhile Wanda is walking around the whole room, trying to find her girlfriend. She wasn't standing far from the bar, actually she saw her girlfriend perfectly, but she got lost in her conversation with Clint and Y/N walked outside without the witch noticing.

After walking around the room for the 5th time, Wanda decides to go home, thinking Y/N has probably left with someone.

"Oh my god, Y/N! You got me worried sick!" Wanda rushes to her girlfriend who's been playing with the kitten the entire time.

"Wanda, you scared Shadow off" Y/N complains with a pout when the kitten runs away.

"Who's Shadow?" Wanda asks confused, helping her girlfriend up from the ground.

"A kitten I found when I came to help you find your phone. Have you found it?" Y/N asks, giving Wanda a sweet smile.

"Wait. You've been here with a cat the entire time?" Wanda asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah. I was worried something happened to you when you still weren't coming, so I went here to look if you don't need help" Y/N explains, making Wanda smile, her doubts now forgotten.

"Come on, you. Let's go to have some fun" Wanda chuckles, interlocking her fingers with Y/N's and dragging her back into the building.

———

"Where's the other half?" Natasha teases, sipping her morning coffee while watching Wanda enter the kitchen.

"She's still sleeping. I want to make her breakfast" Wanda smiles, taking out all the ingrediences she needs for pancakes.

"So it went well yesterday? Did she not get 'too friendly' with anyone?" Natasha asks cousiously.

"Well... when I left Vision alone, I found him flirting with other girl... and when I left Y/N alone, she was playing with a cat, so no. She did not get too friendly with anyone. I have nothing to worry about" Wanda says, smiling to herself while thinking of her girlfriend.

"Morning, Nat" Y/N smiles, stepping into the kitchen. "Oh. There you are. I was wondering where you disappeared" The girl smiles when she sees her girlfriend and walks to her.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast and you just ruined it" Wanda teases and pulls  Y/N in for a kiss. "Good morning, my love"

"Good morning" Y/N smiles back, wrapping her arms around Wanda's neck and giving her a hug.

~~~

I'm not sure if this is what was meant, but hopefully I was at least close...