Grandma sweater (WM) 🧸

Y/N: 15 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 15 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
It's another one of the cold days at the end of November. The Avengers are all somewhere around the compound.

Tony and Bruce are in the lab as usual while the rest of the boys are either at the gym or watching a movie in the living room.

Y/N and Natasha are in Natasha's room, playing some board games and just talking. And Wanda as one of the very few Avengers who can actually cook in this building, is cooking dinner for everybody right now.

"You know you don't have to let me win every time, right? I'm not a child to make a scene if I loose" Y/N asks with a raised eyebrow after winning another round of the current game her and Natasha are playing.

"I know and I didn't let you this time" Natasha playfully raises an eyebrow back, making the younger girl chuckle.

Y/N and Natasha have always had a great relationship. Ever since Y/N was just a little girl, Natasha's been her favorite person right after her mom of course.

"I think your mom might be done cooking by now. Let's go to check it up" Natasha smiles, standing up from the bed the two have been sitting on and holding her hand out for her favorite niece.

Y/N smiles, accepting Natasha's hand and walking to the kitchen with her. The girl isn't as any other teenager, she absolutely loves cuddles and kisses her mom or Natasha are giving her at every opportunity they can.

"Hey, mom. Are you-" Y/N's question fades away when she notices the sweater her mom is currently wearing.

It's a brown grandma looking sweater with 4 knobs. Y/N loves her mom more than anything, but Wanda's clothing style is sometimes a mystery for the teenage girl.

"Mom, what in the world are you wearing?" Y/N asks, trying to hold her laugh.

Wanda furrows her brows in confusion, looking down at her sweater and then back at her daughter.

"I only just bought this sweater a few days ago. I think it looks good. Why? Is anything wrong with it?" Wanda asks, still confused by her daughter's previous question.

"Well, nothing's wrong with it if you're over 60" Y/N teases, still trying to hold up her laugh while Natasha better walks away from that conversation.

"What? It's great. I've seen a lot of people wearing similar ones" Wanda shakes her head turning around to turn off the stove.

"Were the people younger than 60?"

"Oh my... it looks good. Nat, tell her it looks great" Wanda sighs, looking at Natasha who better nods.

"Yeah. It looks great!" Natasha confirms as she's learnt over the years it's better to agree with the witch.

"See"

"Mhm" Y/N teasingly nods, trying hard not to laugh and better walks over to Natasha and sits down next to her. Wanda shakes her head and starts taking out plates to prepare dinner for her daughter.

The dinner goes on, Y/N keeps trying not to laugh at Wanda's grandma looking sweater which makes Wanda roll her eyes every time she locks eyes with her daughter.

As nearly every Friday evening the Avengers are spending some time together. It's a movie night tonight, so after dinner everyone meets up in the living room to watch a movie. Y/N catches place between her mom and Natasha, so she could cuddle them.

"You know, mom... If you want to be a grandma already, all you have to do is ask. I can try harder to find a boyfriend or girlfriend who'd agree to start a family with me" Y/N teases on which Wanda immediately nudges her daughter's shoulder playfully.

"Y/N, don't you dare. The sweater is completely normal, I don't know what's gotten into you" Wanda sighs.

"I'm sorry, it just really looks like something only old people would wear" Y/N laughs out.

"If you won't stop, I will buy you a sweater like this and force you to wear it to school" Wanda glares at her daughter, Y/N's laugh immediately fading away at how serious Wanda is.

"You wouldn't" Y/N gives her mom a serious look, but by Wanda's look she can tell her mom is deadly serious. "Fine, I'll stop" The girl mumbles, making Wanda chuckle.

"Come here, you cheeky" She opens her arms for her daughter on which Y/N can't help but smile and cuddle up to her mom. "Is the sweater really that bad?" Wanda asks after a while.

"It's not THAT bad, it just looks like something old people would wear. But you look good in it. Just please don't wear it when you'll be picking me up from school" Y/N says on which Wanda chuckles and kisses her daughter's forehead. "I love you, mama"

"I love you too, my cheeky little monkey"

~~~

Wasn't sure how to end this🤷‍♀️