Reunion pt. 2 (WM) 🧸

Y/N: 12 years old
Story: Yelena and Y/N annoying each other, Y/N and Nat getting closer...
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
It's been a week since mom and I reunited and I've had so much fun with her so far. We went shopping and mom bought me so much clothes even though I told her I don't need that much. I kinda enjoy stealing her hoodies to be honest and she said she doesn't mind if I do so, so I don't know why she decided to buy me that much clothes. She also insisted on buying some decorations for my room which I also don't know why as my room looks perfectly fine even without it. Whatever, if mom's happy then I'm happy too.

Unfortunately mom's leaving on a mission this evening which sucks, cause I have to stay here with Natasha. I know mom asked me to give her a chance, but I've been avoiding her as much as I can just yet.

I also met the rest of the team. They've all been very nice to me so far. My favorite is Peter though, he's closest to my age beside Yelena and we play videogames together which is another fun thing I tried for the first time.

"Good morning, mama" I smile at my mom, looking up at her. Mom's been sleeping with me, cause I've been having nightmares about the Red Room and the fact she's leaving this afternoon and won't be back until tomorrow evening makes it worse, cause Yelena is so grumpy when you wake her up from her sleep which means I'll have to go to Natasha if I have another nightmare.

"Good morning, princess" She smiles back and kisses my forehead. "How did you sleep, baby?"

"Really good. No nightmare tonight" I smile again, cuddling up to her and she starts playing with my hair.

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you hungry?" She asks with a smile and I nod my head immediately. My mom is the best cook ever. I especially love her chicken paprikash because it reminds me of the time when it was just her, me and Uncle Pietro.

I put on one of mom's hoodies and we head to the kitchen. Mama tells me to take a seat at the table while she makes breakfast so I do as she said, watching her to do her magic. We decide on pancakes, cause mom's are simply the best.

"Good morning" Natasha and Yelena come to the kitchen.

"Good morning" Mom smiles at both of them, especially at Natasha.

"Morning" I also greet them. I still don't like Natasha, but I don't want to be rude.

"There you go" Mom comes to me with a plate full of pancakes, putting it on the table in front of me.

"Thank you!" I say with a huge smile, receiving a kiss on my forehead from my mama.

"Pancakes?!" Yelena's eyes widen. She immediately sits next to me and steals some of mine pancakes.

"Hey! These are mine!" I say annoyed, gaining attention of my mom and her girlfriend. I hate when someone steals my food.

"Baby, I'm making more" Mom chuckles.

"But still... You're such a theif. These are mine" I say, glaring at Yelena.

"Go cry about it" Yelena sticks her tongue out at me playfully.

"Yelena, you are just so annoying" I sigh, slapping her arm in response.

"Not as much as you" She teases, stealing another piece of my pancake.

"Сука" I scoff. (bitch)

"Okay, that's enough, you two. Yelena, you stop stealing Y/N's food, you'll get yours. And Y/N, you watch your language please" Natasha looks at us seriously. I roll my eyes and get back to eating.

"I saw that, Y/N" Mom looks at me, tilting her head slightly, and I better stay quiet. "There you go" Mom smiles at Natasha, handing her a plate full of pancakes before giving her a kiss. I don't know why they have to do that now, I'm eating!

"Ew. Mom, I'm eating. Can't you do that later?" I ask with disgust printed on my face, but mom just chuckles and shakes her head.

———————————

Time flies fast and mom needs to leave already. She already said her goodbye to Natasha, so now it's my time to say goodbye to her.

"I'll be back in a few days, don't worry" Mama says, kissing my forehead while I'm hugging her tightly.

"Do you really have to go?" I ask, pulling out my best puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, bubs. I'll be back before you know it" She gives me a smile, running her fingers through my hair. "Listen to Natasha and be good for her, okay?" She looks at me seriously and I only hum in response. "Y/N, promise me you'll listen to her and be nice to her" Mom says more seriously this time.

"Okay, I promise" I say with a sigh.

"Good" She smiles and kisses my forehead again. "If anything... Natasha gives good hugs" Mama says, booping my nose. "I really have to go now. I love you"

"I love you too" I give her one last hug and get another kiss on my forehead. Then I let her go and she walks out of the door. I sigh, walking back to the living room where Yelena and Natasha are. Yelena's watching TV, so I just sit next to her and cuddle up to her. I miss my mom already.

"Y/N, stop. I don't want to cuddle right now" Yelena says, pushing me away.

"Whyy?" I whine, I really need a hug right now.

"Just not now" She sighs, her eyes glued on the TV.

I sigh and move away from her. Natasha's sitting on the other side of the couch. Maybe she wouldn't mind some cuddles? I mean... mom asked me to give her a chance and she said Natasha gives good hugs, plus she's being nice to me, so maybe I could try to forgive her...

"Natasha?" I say quietly, sitting next to her, and she looks at me.

"Yes, Y/N?" She smiles.

"Can I... maybe... cuddle with you?" I ask, nervously playing with my fingers.

Without a word she smiles, opening her arms for me. A smile forms on my face as well and I cuddle up to her... Okay, I admit... her cuddles are good...

"Is everything okay?" Natasha asks, running her fingers through my hair.

"I just miss mama already" I answer honestly, letting out a sigh.

"She'll be home soon, don't worry. And I'm always here for you if you need a hug or anything" She says which makes me smile. I like the way she's not giving up on me even though I was trying to avoid her and wasn't exactly nice to her when I actually had to speak to her. Maybe it's time to cut it off and forgive her...

"... I know they made you to kidnap me. I'm sorry I was being mean to you" I mumble but enough for her to hear before looking up at her.

"That's okay, honey. I'd be mad too" She smiles at me.

The room is now filled with comfortable silence. I just keep cuddling with Natasha, watching the movie Yelena's watching. Eventually my eyes get heavy, so I close them just for a second. The next thing I know is that I'm carried somewhere. I guess I fell asleep.

"Mama?" I open my eyes slightly, rubbing the sleep away with my fist.

"It's Natasha, sweetheart" She whispers.

Natasha places me on my bed, putting a blanket over me. She's about to leave, but I stop her. Her cuddles were pretty nice and I could use more of them.

"Wait. Can you stay please?" I ask, rubbing my eyes again.

"Of course" Natasha smiles and lays down on the bed next to me on which I immediately cuddle up to her.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N/N" She presses a kiss to my forehead which makes me smile. I have to admit she's not that bad...

"Goodnight, Natty"

~~~