Unexpected responsibility (NR) 🧸

Y/N: 0 years old/7 years old
Story: Natasha finds a baby in front of her trailer in Norway...
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
It has been 2 days since Natasha arrived to her hiding place... a small trailer in the middle of a forest in Norway.

She's peacefully eating her dinner, watching a movie on her laptop when someone knocks at the door. Natasha sighs, stopping the movie and taking out her gun. No one knows she's here, so no one should be knocking.

Natasha slams the door open, aiming the gun at no one in front of her. She looks around, only to see a car driving away in the far. A little whimper catches Natasha's attention. She looks down, seeing a little baby in a child seat on the ground. The redhead sighs, taking the little baby inside, thinking of how could people just put away a little human like that.

"Hi there, what are we gonna do with you?" Natasha asks the baby, drawing a little circles on the small tummy with her finger. The little baby girl gives the ex-assassin a big toothless smile in response.

"You're so cute... but you can't stay here, it's dangerous" Natasha speaks, receiving another toothless smile. The little one clearly likes Natasha's voice.

"Fine" The redhead sighs. "I think one night is just fine, we need to get you some food and diapers though" Natasha smiles at the little girl who gives her another toothless smile.

Natasha puts on her jacket, taking the seat with the baby and heads to the car. She drives to the nearest store to buy some baby formula, pacifier, diapers and some baby onesies for the little one.

The two then head back to Nat's trailer. Natasha takes the baby into her arms as she started whimpering. When the girl is now comfortably laying in Natasha's arms, the redhead notices a piece of paper that must have fallen from the seat when she lifted the baby up.

Natasha takes the paper and sits down with the baby in her arms.

I'm Y/N, please take care of me...

"Great" Natasha sighs. She hoped the girl's parents would come back for her. "Well... Y/N. What are we going to do with you, hm?" Natasha tickles the little tummy, getting a smile from little Y/N.

———————————

7 years later...
It's been 7 years since Natasha decided to keep Y/N, 7 years since Natasha became a mom. The redhead's been enjoying every moment with her little one, but the last few days haven't been really nice.

Y/N got into her first school fight just 3 days ago. The pair is back on the compound, they have been since Y/N turned one. Everyone was so happy to have a little princess running around, however, everyone's been acting a bit too cold towards Y/N lately, even her mother.

The fight wasn't even Y/N's fault, the girl's been getting bullied for quite a while and was just defending herself, breaking a window in the process. Natasha being the stubborn Black Widow she is, she didn't even let Y/N explain, so the little one gave up on trying to actually tell the truth.

"Y/N, dinner!" Natasha calls from the kitchen. Y/N sighs, standing up from the ground where she's just been playing. She slowly makes her way towards the kitchen, quietly sitting on the chair, avoiding eye contact with everyone at the table.

"Thank you" Y/N mumbles quietly as Natasha puts a plate with dinner in front of her.

Y/N eats her dinner quietly while the others are chatting, no one paying attention to the little girl. Once she's done with eating, she takes her empty plate, carrying it to the kitchen counter.