The best Christmas present (WM) 🧸

Y/N, Billy and Tommy: 10 years old
Story: Wanda surprises her triplets by coming home earlier from her mission...
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
It's been two months since mama was called on some urgent mission. I miss her so much and I don't think I can wait another month until she comes back home, especially when tomorrow is Christmas.

My brothers and I have been staying home with auntie Nat ever since mom left. I really love spending time with auntie Nat, but it doesn't make me miss my mom less. What annoyes me is that we can't even call her, because it's some super secret mission. I swear that once mom is home, I will never ever let her go away for that long again.

I put on one of mom's hoodies and make my way to the kitchen, cause Nat just called us on dinner. I sigh when I see Billy and Tommy racing down the stairs and slowly follow behind them.

I take a seat at the table next to Tommy who is already eating. Auntie Nat places a plate in front of me and kisses the top of my head.

"What's wrong, детка?" Auntie Nat asks, sitting on the free chair beside me with her own dinner. (baby)

"I just miss mama" I sigh, moving the food around the plate with my fork.

NATASHA'S POV
"Oh honey, she'll be home soon" I pull Y/N in for a hug, trying to hide my smirk.

Wanda completed her mission yesterday and now is on her way home. She asked me to not tell the kids as tomorrow is Christmas and she wants to surprise them.

Y/N has been walking around like a body without a soul since Wanda left. Billy and Tommy are doing pretty good without their mom, both are missing Wanda too but not as much as Y/N. Wanda and Y/N have such a strong relationship, they're best friends and I hate seeing my niece that sad, she's even been sleeping in Wanda's bed and wearing her mother's hoodies.

"A month is not soon, Natty" Y/N mumbles into my chest as we're still hugging. I press a kiss to the top of her head and rub her back.

"How about a movie night with a lot of cuddles. How does that sound?" I ask my niece, wiping the few tears that have escaped her eyes. Y/N only sadly nods before burying her head back into my chest.

We eat dinner before Y/N, Billy, Tommy and I move to the guest room where I'm staying. We decide to watch Grinch as it's Christmas and all three kids love the movie. Y/N falls asleep cuddled up to me a few minutes after the start of the movie though.

When the movie ends I carefully peel Y/N off of me, letting her sleep with me today, and get up from the bed, following the boys into their room to tuck them in.

Once all three demons are asleep, there are only two last things to do... prepare all the presents and wait for Wanda to arrive.

Y/N'S POV
I wake up cuddled up to auntie Nat. I guess I fell asleep during the movie. But then it hits me... it's Christmas!

"Auntie Nat?" I shake her gently, trying to wake her up.

"Hmm? What, детка?" She slowly opens her eyes before checking the time. (baby)

"It's Christmas!" I smile widely but before Nat or I can say anything else, the door slowly opens, revealing my brothers. Billy and Tommy jump on the bed next to me, making me laugh. "Let's go, Natty! It's Christmas!" I hold her hand, trying to drag her out of the bed on which auntie Nat chuckles and finally sits up.

"Okay, let's go" She sighs.

Billy, Tommy and I rush downstairs, auntie Nat following behind. When I see the living room full of Christmas presents, sadness takes over me. Christmas is a family holiday and it's just not it when mama's not here. Maybe we should wait for her...

Billy and Tommy are already opening their presents but I'm just standing behind the couch and watching them. I just can't join them when mom's not here.

"You won't go to open your presents?" A voice wakes me up from my daydreaming.

"I think we should wait for..." I stop when I look at the one the voice belonged to. "Mama!" I shout, immediately wrapping my arms around her and pressing my face into her stomach. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" Mom says, kissing the top of my head.

"Mom!" I hear Billy and Tommy shout before their arms wrap around me, all three of us hugging mama tightly.

"I thought you're coming home next month" I look up to her with a huge smile on my face.

"I couldn't leave my sweethearts alone on Christmas" Mom smiles, kissing our foreheads. "Now who wants to open the rest of the presents?" She asks, scrunching her nose.

"Me!" Billy and Tommy shout, running away again. I keep holding mom tightly though, not wanting to let go.

"You won't go, my little monkey?" Mama asks, rubbing my back, but I only shake my head in response. "Why so? I'm here, Y/N/N, I'm not going anywhere" Mama smiles at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead, but I only shake my head once again.

"I already got the best present" I grin, looking up at her. "Please don't leave me for that long again, mama"

"I won't, I promise. I'll tell Fury to send someone else next time. I don't care how urgent it'll be" She smiles, stroking my hair. "Let's go to open the presents, hm?"

"Mhm" I nod with a smile. I'm never ever letting her go away again.

~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <33