Liho (NR) ❤️

Y/N: 24 years oldNat: 27 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 24 years old
Nat: 27 years old
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
I sigh and take a deep breath as an attempt to calm myself down before ringing the doorbell. It's not like I haven't been on the Avengers compound, cause I'm literally here every now and then as I'm dating an Avenger.

I really care about Natasha and I want this to work, but I'm meeting Nat's cat today. I don't know why is everyone making such a big deal out of it. It's a cat after all. Tony told me a few things about the cat though and it actually made me worried a little bit.

According to him, the cat doesn't like people. Liho only loves Natasha, sometimes Wanda when the cat is in a good mood. He said the cat is literally like Natasha, but Natasha likes me, so the cat could like me too, right?

I'm just afraid that if Liho won't accept me it could ruin everything Nat and I have built together over the past year and I really don't want that.

"Hey, you're here!" Wanda opens the door with a bright smile on her face, immediately pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm here" I chuckle as we pull away and follow her into the living room. I furrow my brows when I see everyone is there, scanning me with their eyes. "An audience, great" I tell to myself quietly. I'm already nervous and this is just making it worse.

"Hi, baby" Natasha smiles, already walking my direction.

"Hey" I return the smile and peck her lips with a kiss. "Why do we have such an audience?" I ask, glancing at everyone in the room.

"Don't mind them, детка. They just need to know and see everything, you know them" Natasha chuckles, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. "You don't have to be nervous, I have a good feeling" She smiles and kisses my forehead which makes me relax a little bit. (baby)

"Let's just do it already. Where's Liho?" I ask, really wanting this to be finally over.

Natasha smiles at me and walks to the couch where she was sitting before I came in. Soon she returns with the black cat in her arms, here we go...

"Y/N, this is Liho" Natasha smiles, gently petting the cat behind ears.

"Hi, Liho" I smile at the cat, slowly putting my hand near her nose. Liho doesn't really do anything, so I slowly repeat Natasha's actions and gently pet the cat behind ears. "Can I?" I ask my girlfriend gesturing to her fluffy friend. Natasha nods with a smile and carefully places Liho into my arms.

I slowly run my fingers through Liho's fur and receive purrs from the cat in response. Natasha wraps her arms around me from behind and kisses my cheek before resting her head on my shoulder which finally helps me relax completely.

"I love you" Natasha says, bringing a smile to my face and a blush to my cheeks.

"I love you too" I tell her back honestly, turning my head a bit, so I could peck her lips with a kiss.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. How did you do that?" Tony asks with disbelief, looking at Liho and then at me.

"I don't know. I guess Liho likes me" I shrug and receive more purrs from the cat in my arms as I'm still running my fingers through the fluffy fur.

"That's not fair" He mumbles, making me and Nat chuckle.

"Will you stay for a movie night?" Natasha asks me with a smile, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'd love that" I tell her and give her a smile back.

I place Liho on the ground, so I could help the others prepare some snacks for the movie night. Liho keeps following me though which is honestly really sweet and it annoys Tony, so that's another bonus.

When everything is ready and a movie is chosen, I flop on the couch next to my girlfriend. Liho immediately jumps on my lap and makes comfortable there which makes us all laugh.

I start running my fingers through Liho's fluffy fur, getting purrs in response. Natasha wraps an arm around me on which I rest my head on her shoulder and receive a kiss to my head.

Liho eventually leaves my lap when a bowl full of food falls from Thor's hands. It's all over the floor now. Luckily we have Wanda who uses her powers to clean it up while Natasha uses the opportunity of my lap being free and lays her head there which makes me smile as I start playing with her beautiful hair.

That doesn't last long though as Liho is now trying to make a space to lay back on my lap, so Natasha sits back up with a groan leaving her lips.

"Looks like you have some competition there, Nat" Clint teases with a smirk on his face when Liho makes comfortable on my lap again.

"Shut up, Barton" Natasha sends him a glare before turning to look at her cat. "And you, we didn't agree to this. Y/N is my girlfriend, you're supposed to be friends with her and not steal her from me" Natasha mumbles to the cat which honestly makes me chuckle.

"Are you seriously jealous of your cat, baby?" I ask my girlfriend, playfully raising an eyebrow on which Natasha just rolls her eyes and throws her head back against the couch like a child. "Cute" I tease, interlocking our fingers and rubbing Natasha's knuckles with my thumb while petting Liho with my other hand.

I press a kiss to Natasha's shoulder before resting my head on it, seeing a smile form upon her lips. She presses a kiss to my head while Liho is comfortably laying on my lap and purring.

I'm so happy that everything went well and Liho actually likes me. Hopefully this will help us with the next step I want to suggest Natasha later and that is to finally move in together.

~~~