Romanoff's baby sister (NR) 🧸

Y/N: 6 years old
Nat: 32 years old
Story: Nat and Yelena have a little sister...
——————————————————

NATASHA'S POV
If you told me a few months ago I'll be taking care of a child, I wouldn't believe you. Are you asking how did I get into this situation?

Well... after taking down the Red Room and going through all the Red Room files, one little girl caught my attention. Y/N Romanoff, Natasha Romanoff's biological sister. Since my biological mother was killed by Dreykov, I guess she must be from my biological father's side. However, it doesn't change the fact that I have a little sister.

Yelena, Y/N and I have been staying in a safe house for a few days to explain Y/N everything. But we're taking her to the compound for the first time today. I haven't told the others about having a little sister, except my girlfriend of course. Y/N knows everything about everyone though, Yelena just spilled her everything.

"Excited to go home?" I ask the little demon, helping her to get dressed.

"Yes! I can't wait to meet the spider-boy. I saw him on TV the other day! He's so cool!" Y/N squeals excitedly which makes me chuckle.

"You're about to meet all the superheroes and you're excited about that annoying kid?" Yelena asks, rolling her eyes.

"Yes! And I'm excited to meet Natty's wife" Y/N says with a huge smile.

"Wife? When did I get married?" I playfully ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Lena said you had a wife" Y/N says, pointing at Yelena.

"Oh Lena said... Honey, I'm not married. Wanda's my girlfriend, we are dating" I quickly explain, booping her nose before sitting the kid on my hip. "Ready, детка?" I ask, receiving a nod, so all three of us head to the compound. (baby)

Y/N's POV
I'm so happy that Natty and Lena are my sisters! They are so cool! Especially Natty when she does that cool superhero pose. Lena keeps making fun of it, but I think it's pretty cool!

"That's huge!" I gasp, looking at the huge building in front of us.

"It is, so you gotta stay with me or you might get lost, got it?" Natty gives me a stern look. I nod before burying my head into the crock of her neck. I play with her ear piercings while she's walking towards that huge building. When I get older, I'll definitely get some too, it's so cool!

"You're here" Some woman says. I look up to see a brunette woman, walking towards us. That must be Natty's wife? Or girlfriend? I don't know what they are.

Either way she gives my sister a kiss which I don't like at all. I've never seen anyone kiss before.

"Ew. Natty, no" I tell my sister, making her and the brunette laugh.

"Y/N/N, this is my girlfriend Wanda. Wands, this is my baby sister Y/N" Natty says.

"Natty, I'm not a baby" I tell her with a pout, crossing my arms. I'm 6 years old, not a baby!

"Oh. Sorry, big girl" Natasha chuckles.

"I'm so happy to meet you, Y/N/N" Wanda smiles.

"I'm happy to meet you too!" I give her a smile back. I can't wait to see her doing the cool magic Lena told me about.

"How about some food now, hm? That little tummy of yours must be hungry" Natasha says, tickling my tummy which makes me laugh.

"Can we have mac&cheese? Lena said it's really good" I ask. I also want to try ice-cream and so many other stuff.

"Sweetheart, I-" Wanda starts, but Yelena cuts her off.

"No, no. Baby sister said she wants mac&cheese, so we're having that. Come on" Lena takes me from Natasha and all of us walk to a room that seems to be the kitchen.

Yelena sits me on the counter, already searching through all the drawers.

"Yelena, I already cooked spaghetti and meatballs for Y/N. How about having mac&cheese for tomorrow's lunch?" Wanda asks.

"Yay! I want spaghetti and meatballs!" I cheer. I also heard that's good and Natty told me that Wanda is the best cook!

"Traitor" Lena mumurs and walks away.

"But Wanda said we could have mac&cheese tomorrow, Lena" I remind my sister.

"Don't mind her, детка. She'll be fine" Natty says, lifting me up again. (baby)

"Did you and Wanda adopt a child?" Someone asks.

"That's my sister, Tony" Natty says to someone from the crowd of people that are watching us.

"Sister? You never mentioned other sister than Yelena" Another man says.

"It's all kinda new. But Y/N's my biological little sister" Natty says.

"Which one of you is the spider-boy?" I ask impatiently.

"Me... but it's... it's Spiderman" A boy says.

"You are not ugly... I though you're wearing the mask because you're ugly" I say, tilting my head in confusion and making the others laugh. "But I saw you on TV yesterday and you're so cool!"

"Yup. That's definitely a little Romanoff" Another man says.

"Can I get food now please? I'm hungry" I ask nicely.

"Of course, honey. I'm on it" Wanda says, giving me a smile.

Natty tells me everyone's name meanwhile, because even though I knew everything about them, I didn't know how they look.

———————————

"So? What do you think?" Natty asks as she puts one of her shirts on me. She made me to take a bath before bed.

"It looks funny" I laugh, looking at myself in the mirror.

"We didn't think that through with the clothes, did we?" She chuckles. "I guess we gotta go shopping tomorrow"

"Will Wanda come with us?" I ask with a smile. I really like her.

"Sure. We gotta ask her first, but I think she'll be happy to" Natty smiles. "But now it's really late, you should go to sleep"

"But I want to say goodnight to Lena and Wanda" I pull out my puppy eyes.

"Alright" She sighs, but smiles.

Natty lifts me up, carrying me out of the room. I rest my head on her shoulder while she's walking to find Lena and Wanda.

Once I say goodnight to both and get my forehead kisses, Natty takes me back to her bedroom. She lays me down on the bed and lays down next to me, so I cuddle up to her immediately.

"Sweet dreams, детка" Natty whispers, kissing my forehead. (baby)

"Night night, Natty" I mumble, almost asleep already.

~~~

Don't know how this came to my mind...