Venom (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 25 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 25 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Alright, we have a location of another hydra base" Tony announces, starting the meeting he has just called.

"So we'll destroy it, what's the problem?" Sam asks confused by Tony's face impression.

"The problem is that this base is the biggest one we've ever found and we need to destroy it as soon as possible. Half of us is on different missions, so us, who are currently here, need to do it" Tony explains, looking at the 4 other Avengers.

"Well, I believe we're pretty capable and surely we'll manage" Y/N says, trying to encourage everyone.

"Says you who's hidden in some weird alien thing all the time" Wanda rolls her eyes.

Wanda and Y/N have never been friends. The Avengers have tried multiple times to make them friends but it never worked.

The thing is that Y/N has this 'alien thing' inside of her as Wanda said and the thing is called Venom. For some reason the witch just doesn't like Venom and for that Y/N doesn't like Wanda.

The two are always pretty mean to each other or arguing which is everyone on the team sick of already, but they can't do anything about it.

"Can we just eat her already?" Venom asks on which Y/N smirks at Wanda, ready to scare the witch a bit.

"Eat her? You have no idea how much I would love to do that right now" Y/N says on which Natasha rolls her eyes, knowing another argument is about to come.

"It did not just tell you it wants to eat me" Wanda says, giving Y/N a glare, trying to hide the fact that she's actually worried a bit. "How are we still keeping her here with this weird thing inside of her that wants to eat people?" The witch asks, looking at her teammates.

"Alright, you two just stop" Natasha sighs, having enough of this. "No one will be eating anyone, we need to focus on the mission"

"We still can eat her after" Venom says on which Y/N chuckles. She knows it'll make Wanda wonder what has Venom said.

———

The time has come, the 5 Avengers are fighting against the hydra agents that are currently in the hydra base.

"Guys, I need some help here" Wanda says through the ear piece.

"Y/N, you're the closest to her. Help Wanda" Tony orders, making Y/N sigh.

"Fine" Y/N answers a bit irritated and starts running to Wanda's direction, but Y/N's body suddenly stops, not being able to move. "Venom, what are you doing? She needs help" Y/N says, trying her best to move.

"Y/N, neither one of us likes her. We can just let them kill her and then eat her" Venom says.

"What?! Venom, we won't be eating her. She's a part of the team, we can't let her die" Y/N reasons, but that still doesn't convince Venom.

"Y/N, are you coming? I really need help" Wanda desperately asks, throwing the whole enemies thing behind.

"Venom, mask" Y/N orders.

"But-"

"I said mask. You can eat some hydra agents later, just help Wanda" Y/N promises even though she absolutely hates when Venom bites people's heads off. "On my way, Wanda" Y/N answers through the ear piece, finally on her way to the witch.

When Y/N gets to Wanda, her eyes widen. The witch is surrounded by so many hydra agents that are shooting at her while the ceiling is about to fall down in any second and Wanda's shield isn't working anymore.

Venom jumps into the middle of the room, taking Wanda into her arms and jumping through the window, placing her on the ground gently. The two can only hear an explosion and the ceiling falling down.

"You okay?" Y/N asks, back in her normal self again.

"Yeah, thanks" Wanda says, trying to hide the pain she's in as one of the agents shot her into her arm.

"You're hurt" Y/N kneels to the witch, tearing off a piece of her suit to put it over Wanda's wound. "Guys, Wanda's been shot into her arm. We need to get her back. How's it looking with you?" Y/N asks through the ear piece.

"We're nearly done, take her to the jet" Tony answers.

———

"How's your arm?" Y/N asks as soon as Wanda sits next to her on the couch, the two being the only ones in the living room right now.

"It's okay... I. Hm... I want to thank you... for saving me" Wanda says, playing with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"I don't think you should be thanking me, it wasn't me who saved you" Y/N says.

"... Does it listen or how does it work?" Wanda asks.

"Venom can hear you" Y/N answers, looking at Wanda curiously.

"Okay... Thank you for saving me there, Venom. And... I'm sorry for all the comments I've made" Wanda apologises.

Venom stays quiet on which Y/N furrows her brows.

"Venom?" Y/N raises an eyebrow. "What did we say about being nice to other people?"

"... Fine, apology accepted"

"He said he accepts your apology" Y/N smiles. "... I'm also sorry for being mean to you. I know that having Venom inside of me can seem weird or scary to some people and I didn't have to be that rude to you"

"... That's okay. I get it now" Wanda smiles a little. "How did the Venom thing even happen? I've never heard that story before" Wanda asks, playing with her fingers now.

"Probably because I've told the story only to Tony and Natasha" Y/N explains, also playing with her fingers. "... I broke into a lab. They were experimenting on people, but none of them survived the interaction with Venom. But I did somehow" Y/N shrugs. "How did you get your powers?" Y/N asks. She joined the Avengers after Wanda, so she has no idea how Wanda got her powers.

"... My brother and I joined hydra. We thought that Tony is responsible for our parents' death, so we joined for experiments which were successful" Wanda answers and the room falls quiet for a while. "Would you maybe... want to watch a movie with me?" Wanda asks, breaking the silence finally.

Y/N smiles, happy that her and Wanda are finally becoming friends. "I would love to"

~~~

I had no idea how to write Venom reader as I've never done this before...

Hopefully it's not too bad😅