Kidnapped (W&N) 🧸

Y/N: 4 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 4 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Sweet dreams, my little monkey" Wanda whispers to her little daughter and presses one last kiss to her forehead.

The witch just put Y/N down for a nap, so now it's time for her to get some work done. And by work I mean study the Darkhold.

Y/N only just turned 2 when the whole Thanos thing happened and Wanda's lover died. Vision isn't Y/N's dad, Wanda had her with someone else before her and Vision became a thing. However, things didn't work out really well and they decided to go separate ways, but raise their daughter together as the two were living in the same building.

That was the original plan, but Vision died and everything changed. Wanda took her daughter and left New York with no trace left behind. Then this hex thing happened which fell apart as well and Wanda didn't only lose her lover for the second time, but also her two other children.

That brings us to the Darkhold thing. Wanda's been studying the book whenever she can to bring her twin boys back. She has a library in the basement where Y/N is forbidden to enter as Wanda doesn't want her little one to get hurt. So usually the witch locks herself in there when Y/N's napping or after Y/N falls asleep in the evening and this is exactly what's Wanda about to do now...

Meanwhile Natasha's watching the witch from distance. Y/N's her daughter too after all and she really wants to be her mom, but she knows that Wanda won't let anyone near her daughter, not even her other parent.

She knows Wanda will be furious and most definitely will come for her daughter as soon as she finds out Y/N is gone, but the redhead talked to the other Avengers who agreed that Wanda needs to come back to reality.

"Clint, I'm going" Natasha announces through the earpiece.

"Be careful" Clint tells her back.

The plan is that Natasha takes Y/N while Clint's waiting in the Avengers jet. Then all three of them will fly to the compound and wait what'll happen next. Natasha believes that Wanda isn't completely corrupted by the Darkhold and will listen to her when she'll have Y/N.

Wanda's now deep down in the book, so she doesn't hear anything when Natasha manages to get into the house through a window. The redhead makes her way to Wanda's bedroom where Y/N's napping and carefully takes the little girl into her arms, smiling when she sees how much has her daughter changed over the time she hasn't seen her.

"You're so beautiful, детка" Natasha whispers as soon as she leaves the bedroom, knowing Wanda has a baby monitor there if Y/N needed something. She presses a kiss to her daughter's forehead and tears fill the redhead's eyes. (baby)

Natasha realizes she should probably get out though as Wanda might soon notice something. So she leaves through the same window she came in, quickly carrying Y/N to the jet.