Mommy's Natasha (WM) 🧸

Y/N: 6 years old
Wanda and Nat: teachers
Story: Wanda invites her girlfriend over...
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
I hate school! I always beg mommy to not let me go there, but she always does. I used to like school, but few weeks ago a group of boys from my class started making fun of me after discovering my mama is a teacher there. They even broke my crayons a few times.

I haven't told mommy about it. She has a lot of work and she'd be sad, so I'm keeping it for myself.

"There you are! Let's see what we have for lunch" Johnatan says, taking my bag away and searching through it.

"Give it back! It's mine!" I fight back, trying to get out of the strong hold of the other boys that are holding me. Honestly, I don't know what the entire class finds so funny about it. They always take my lunch and then I'm hungry the entire day. I don't exactly find that funny.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's going on here?" The most strict teacher on our school comes to the class... Miss Romanoff. She teaches older students Russian which is cool, but I already can speak that language... it's really similar to Sokovian.

"Nothing" The boys say, letting go of me. I quickly wipe my tears, knowing that if I didn't they'd do something horrible to me afterwards.

"Nothing?" She asks, raising her eyebrow. "It didn't really seem like nothing to me"

"She started it!" Johnatan points at me.

"Did she?" Miss Romanoff asks, bending a bit down to look into Johnatan's eyes.

"Y-Yes" Johnatan says, he's clearly scared of her. I'd be too if I was on his place, cause she seems to be on my side.

"I don't want to see that ever again. Understand?" She looks at him sternly and he only nods. "Good" She stands up again, turning her attention at me. "Y/N, can you come with me for a moment? And take your bag with you" She gives me a smile.

I have no idea how does she know my name, but I guess she knows my mom? I better take my bag and walk out of the classroom with her.

"Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod my head. "Sit here, sweetheart" She smiles, pointing at a chair in her office, so I do as said. I climb up and wait for her to speak. She sits on another chair opposite me. "Was this the first time they were being mean to you?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Did you tell your mom?" I shake my head again. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want mommy to be sad. She has a lot of work" I tell her honestly, looking down at my knees and trying to push back my tears.

"Детка, your mommy needs to know things like that. She might be a bit sad, but she's going to do everything to protect you" She smiles. "Will you promise me you'll tell her?" I better nod my head. I don't know why she's being kind to me, but it's a bit scary. "Okay. Now tell me what were they doing with your bag?" (baby)

"They took my lunch. It's probably in the trash by now" I answer with a sigh, still looking down.

"Anything else?" She asks and I shake my head no in response.

"Okay. Come on. Let's buy you new lunch then" She smiles and stretches her hand for me to hold. I give her a smile, hold her hand and we walk to our school cafeteria.

———————————

Mama and I just arrived home from school. I haven't told her anything yet since mommy's new girlfriend is coming over for dinner, but I will tell her tomorrow.

Mama gets into cooking and I get into building a fort, so I can play before she comes. All I know about that woman is that her name is Natasha and that she's nice. At least that's what mommy said, so I hope she'll be nice to me.

"Y/N, baby, clean up the fort please! Natasha should be here in 10 minutes!" Mama calls from the kitchen.

"Yes, mama!" I call back.

10 minutes? I can play for a few more and then clean up. Just 5 more minutes...

*Doorbell*

"Y/N, could you open the door please!" Mama calls.

"Coming!" I call back.

That must be Natasha and I haven't cleaned up the fort yet. Mommy will be mad.

"Oh. Hey there" A familiar voice says.

"Miss Romanoff? Are you here to tell mommy? I haven't told her yet, because mommy's girlfriend Natasha is coming over for dinner" I quickly explain.

"No, honey. I'm not here to tell your mommy. But I think you should tell her as soon as possible" She smiles. "I'm here, because your mommy invited me over for dinner"

"You are mommy's Natasha?" I gasp, making her chuckle.

"I guess I'm mommy's Natasha. Yeah" She says with a smile.

She's completely different than at school. It's like someone changed her. But I like this version more.

"Y/N/N, is it Natasha? I hope the fort is gone like I asked you to?!" Mama calls.

"Yeah!" I call, knowing I have to clean it now otherwise she's going to be so angry with me.

"Someone hasn't cleaned up the fort, am I right?" Miss Romanoff says with a smile and raised eyebrows.

"Please don't tell mommy, miss Romanoff. I'll clean it right now" I tell her nicely. I really don't want to be in trouble.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll go to see your mommy and you can clean it up meanwhile" She smiles. "And you can call me Natasha. We're not at school"

"Okay. Thank you, Natasha" I smile. "Mommy is in the kitchen"

I quickly do all the cleaning, take a 'thank you' picture I drew for miss Ro-Natasha earlier and head to the kitchen.

"There you are. Where have you been, honey?" Mama asks, lifting me up and sitting me onto her hip.

"Cleaning up a bit more" I whisper, playing with her hair.

"A bit more?" Mama chuckles. "Okay. Let's get into eating" She kisses my forehead and sits me on a chair.

"Wait. Can I speak with Natasha alone please?" I ask as I jump off the chair and take a hold of Natasha's hand.

"Mmmkay?" Mama says, giving me and Natasha a confused look. "I'm gonna check how well you cleaned up" With these words she goes away.

"Up, please?" I smile, lifting my arms for Natasha.

She lifts me up, sitting me onto her hip just like I asked her to.

"I drew you a picture" I smile, showing her my drawing.

"Wow. That's really pretty. Thank you, sweetheart" She smiles. "How did I deserve that?"

"I wanted to thank you for buying me lunch and saving me from Johnatan" I thank her, playing with her long curly red hair.

"No problem, детка" She smiles. "If they're mean to you again, you can come to me, okay?" I nod with a smile. "But that doesn't mean you don't have to tell your mommy, okay?"  (baby)

"I will tell her tomorrow, I promise" I promise her.

I rest my head on her shoulder. She's not the scary teacher anymore. She's mommy's Natasha.

~~~