The song (EO) ❤️

Y/N: 26 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 26 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"That was actually really good" Lizzie admits, following her friends out of the stadium.

Lizzie, Scarlett, Flo, Hailee and Brie have just been on a concert. Scarlett's younger cousin is a singer and invited Scarlett and her friends to her concert.

"I know, right?! I told you Y/N is a really good singer and her band is awesome. You guys should meet her, I think you'd be good friends" Scarlett smiles, not waiting for any reaction and leading the girls backstage.

Meanwhile Y/N is already in her dressing room, all changed into just jeans and a hoodie, taking off her make-up.

"Come in!" She shouts after hearing a knock on the door.

"Hey there, superstar" Scarlett teases, walking in on which Y/N gasps.

"Scar, you came!" The girl smiles widely, immediately walking over to give her older cousin a hug.

"I had to when you invited me. You were absolutely amazing" Scarlett smiles.

"Thank you" Y/N smiles back, her cheeks turning a bit red.

"Oh. These are my friends who came with me. Brie, Florence, Hailee and Lizzie" Scarlett smiles, introducing everyone to her cousin.

"It's nice to meet you" Y/N smiles at all of Scarlett's friend, her gaze staying the longest at Lizzie who blushes when she notices. "Hey, we're planning to go to the bar, don't you wanna join us?" Y/N asks with a smile

———

A few weeks flew after that night, that night when Y/N made new friends. Her and Lizzie have even been out for lunch and dinner a few times.

Y/N takes a deep breath before opening the door, her date only just arrived. She opens the door and can't help herself, but to stare at the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"Everything okay? Is the dress too much?" Lizzie asks nervously.

"No, no. You just look so beautiful" Y/N smiles, standing aside to let her date in. "Come in"

"Thank you, you also cleaned up nicely" Lizzie smiles back, walking in.

"Thank you" Y/N smiles, her cheeks turning red.

This is one of the few times that Y/N actually felt something towards someone. Usually she does just one night stands and never takes it seriously, but with Lizzie it's different and she knows that she wants more than just a one time thing.

The singer tried her best to cook the best dinner, so the date would be perfect. And it's all looking really good so far.

The conversation goes on and on, Lizzie has complimented the food a few times which always makes Y/N blush and Lizzie loves that.