Reunion (WM) 🧸

Y/N: 12 years old
Story: Y/N reunites with her mother after being away from her for 8 years...
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
I was taken to the Red room by the Black Widow herself when I was 4. Dreykov doesn't know that, but his mind controling doesn't really work on me. I've learned to just stay quiet and follow his orders, cause the whole brainwashing thing was pretty painful.

I miss my mom so much though. I still remember the sadness in her eyes when she couldn't do anything to save me. She didn't have powers back then, neither did uncle Pietro. They were just 19, mom had me pretty early. But Dreykov must have known something, cause he used to have this weird talks about some powers before I actually got mine.

But now I'm 12 with the same powers like my mom has. I was just chilling in my 'room' when the Black Widow with some weird bunch of guys took down the Red room. She's tried talking to me, but I'm still mad at her. I can't forgive her just because she's dating my mom. I will never understand how mom can date a woman who took her own daughter away from her.

"Y/N, wait, listen to me" She tries again. I was about to walk away, ready to spend the rest of my life alone in the forest when her hand stopped me from walking. I sigh, turning around to face her.

"Why? You dragged me in here, took my childhood, then you ran and now I should listen to you?" I say with a raised eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.

"The kid has a point" Yelena speaks up, receiving a glare from Natasha.

Yelena's cool, I didn't know she's Natasha's sister, but she's nothing like her. We're pretty close actually, she was my team leader and my best friend.

"Thank you!" I sigh.

"Y/N, I'm sorry" Natasha kneels in front of me, taking my hands in hers. "I really am. I'll take you to your mom. Let me make it up to you" She's practically begging me with her eyes, but I only roll my eyes in response.

"I can't just go back to her after everything I've done, Natasha. She can't know her daughter is a monster" I tell her, anger in my voice. Never ever in my life I wanted to do any of the things Dreykov made me to do. All the innocent people I've had to kill...

"You're not a monster, Y/N. You were being controlled, nothing you did is your fault. And there isn't a day your mom wouldn't think about you. I promised her I'd get you back. Please come back with me" Natasha begs again, giving my knuckles a rub with her thumbs. "I promise I'll try my best to make everything up to you" Okay... How many people can tell they made the Black Widow begging? I guess not many, so at least I have something to tease her about later.

"Fine" I sigh, giving up. I miss my mom anyways, so hopefully she won't be mad or disappointed in me. "But I'm sitting next to Yelena" I walk over to Yelena who's already waiting in front of the Avengers jet Natasha and her band used to get here.

We walk in and I immediately take a seat next to Yelena as I said. I cuddle up to her, resting my head against her arm, and the jet finally takes off. Natasha's eyes are practically glued to me, looking at me with a hint of guilt in her eyes. Her friend's piloting, I think his name's Clint or something. There's also this Captain America guy sitting next to Natasha.

I think I fell asleep for a while, cause we're now landing. The first thing I see when I get out of the jet is the biggest building I've ever seen.

"Holy shit, you live here?" I ask, looking at the three Avengers shocked.

"Language, kid" Is the first response I hear, and of course, it's from the America guy.

"This is your new home, Y/N. Come on, I bet your mom's nervously walking around the kitchen now" Natasha smiles, walking to the big building.