Comic Con (EO) 🧸

Y/N: 5 years old
Story: Y/N insists on going to a Comic Con with her mom...
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
Lizzie's leaving for a Comic Con in an hour. She's getting ready while her daughter is playing with Rose as the pair is in New York, staying at Scarlett's.

"Mama, you are going somewhere?" Y/N asks, now standing by the bathroom door frame.

"I told you yesterday mama's going away for the day, honey" Lizzie reminds her little one. Y/N whines, wrapping her arms around Lizzie's thighs. "Y/N, you're gonna have so much fun with Rose and auntie Scarlett today" Lizzie peels Y/N's hands off of her legs and kneels in front of the little one, taking the small hands in hers.

"But I wanna go with you, mama" The little Olsen says, tears filling her eyes.

"Y/N/N, you'll be bored with me there, my little monkey" Lizzie lets out a sigh, knowing this answer won't satisfy her daughter.

"But I want to go with you" Y/N cries out, wrapping her little arms around Lizzie's neck and hiding her face into the crock of Lizzie's neck.

"Baby, I promise you'll have a great time with auntie Scarlett. And mama will be back before your bedtime" Lizzie tries to calm her daughter down, lifting her up and rubbing her back. But Y/N only shakes her head in response, holding her mother tightly and continuing to cry.

"Is everything okay?" Scarlett walks into the bathroom after hearing Y/N's cries. "Oh no. What happened?" She walks to the pair and rubs Y/N's back.

"I want to go with mommy" Y/N cries into Lizzie's neck. Lizzie sighs, receiving a sympathetic look from Scarlett.

"Sweetheart, we'll have so much fun. We'll go on the playground, have ice-cream. We'll play the entire day and your mommy will be back before you'll go to bed" Scarlett tries to calm Y/N down, running her hand up and down the little back.

"But mommy was gone yesterday too" Y/N says between sobs. It's the second day of the Comic Con and Y/N already stayed the whole day with Scarlett yesterday. "I wanna be with mommy" Y/N sobs, rubbing the tears out of her eyes with her little fist.

Lizzie sighs, walking to the bedroom and sitting down, pulling Y/N onto her lap. Y/N looks up at her mama with her big green glossy eyes, waiting for her to say something.

"Will you promise me you'll be a good girl?" Lizzie asks, giving up on trying to get Y/N to stay. The two have always had only each other as Y/N's father left before she was even born and Lizzie hates seeing her little monkey cry. Y/N nods, rubbing her eyes again. "Okay. I'll take you with me today, but you'll stay with auntie Scarlett tomorrow and no tears, okay?"

"Yes, mama" Y/N nods her head, cuddling up to her mama. Lizzie kisses the top of her daughter's head, letting out a sigh.

"Good. Go to choose toys you'd like to take" Lizzie says, wiping out her baby's cheeks with her palms and standing Y/N on the ground.

The little Olsen runs away, leaving Lizzie and Scarlett alone. Lizzie lets out another sigh, pressing her palm to her forehead. Scarlett gives her bestfriend a smile, opening her arms for a hug.

Meanwhile Y/N gets all her toys ready. The little one takes her little backpack, putting in her crayons, some papers, her two small teddy bears, Barbie and some lego. Once she has everything, she sprints back to her mama who got back into getting ready a few minutes ago.

"I have everything, mommy!" Y/N smiles widely, her backpack on her back, ready to get on the way. Lizzie can't help but chuckle on the sight of her daughter standing there, still in her pajamas and with a backpack on her back.