Forgotten birthday (SJ) 🧸

Y/N: 11 years old
Rose: 18 years old
Cosmo: 15 years old
Story: Scarlett forgets her daughter's birthday, thinking it's a different date...
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
Y/N had been waiting for this day all year. It's her 11th birthday today. Being the youngest of 3 children isn't easy and Y/N absolutely loves her birthday as her mom always gives her more attention than any other day.

"Y/N, honey, you need to wake up or you'll be late for school" Scarlett says, sitting on Y/N's bed and shaking her daughter softly.

Y/N groans in response, opening her eyes. Her mom always keeps her home on her birthday. They always have their mother daughter time before Y/N's siblings come home from school and they celebrate together.

"Morning, sunshine" The older woman chuckles, kissing her daughter's forehead which causes another groan from the little blonde. "Honey, I need you to get up for me. Rose will drop you and Cosmo off at school, cause I have a lot of filming today and probably won't make it home before 8, so she's gonna pick you up as well" Scarlett smiles softly, playing with her daughter's hair.

"But I thought we'll spend the day together today" Y/N says disappointed.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I really have a lot of work today. I'll make it up to you" Scarlett sighs, pressing another kiss to her daughter's forehead. Y/N only lets out a sad nod, so Scarlett pouts her lips for a kiss which makes her youngest smile and press a kiss to her mama's lips. "Have a good day, pumpkin" Scarlett smiles, booping Y/N's nose before leaving.

Y/N sighs when the door close, getting up from her bed to get ready for the day. Maybe her mom is planning a birthday party for her and needs time to prepare it? Yes, that's probably it, Y/N thought.

The little blonde gets ready for school and heads downstairs for breakfast. Scarlett already left, so she only meets her siblings downstairs. Y/N greets her older siblings with a 'good morning', getting it back from both of them, but no 'happy birthday'. She just shakes it off, they're probably leaving it for the party, right?

———————————

Y/N's now on the way back home from school, she's nervously sitting in the back of Rose's car, excited about all of the surprises her mom had planned for her. The little blonde sprints to the front door as soon as Rose pulls over in front of their house.

"What's up with you today?" Rose chuckles, watching her younger sister confused.

"Nothing" Y/N answers quickly, giving her sister an innocent smile and impatiently waiting for her sister to open the door. Rose shakes her head with a smile, finding her sister adorable.

As soon as Rose opens the door, Y/N runs into the living room, then kitchen, then her mother's bedroom and then her own bedroom, not finding anyone. Maybe the party won't be here but somewhere else?

The little blonde throws her school bag on the ground, sitting down on her bed, letting her thoughts run wildly. Maybe they all forgot after all? They wouldn't... or would they?

She decides to pass some time with drawing as she really enjoys it.

"Y/N, dinner!" Rose calls from the kitchen. Y/N checks the time, seeing it's already late for some birthday party. She sighs, slowly walking to the kitchen.

The three siblings sit at the table, eating their dinner, but Y/N's just staring at the food and moving it around the plate with her fork.

"Y/N/N, are you okay?" The older sister asks, watching her little sister confused. Y/N only hums in response, Cosmo not paying attention to any of it as he's staring at his phone. "Are you sure? You don't like it?" Rose asks worried.