The spell (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 19 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 19 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"You stupid little piece of shit! When I tell bite, you bite! What's so hard on that?!" This big gorilla looking man yells, kicking the young wolf into her stomach before closing the door of the cell.

There's just a weak little whimper heard before the wolf slowly makes her way to the furthest and darkest corner of the cell, laying down to have at least a few seconds of peace.

It really only takes a few seconds until the wolf is back on her feet, scared for her life when she's hearing all of the explosions from outside.

The Avengers only just arrived to take this horrible place down. Everyone is fighting outside now, though Wanda is trying to make her way inside and thanks to her powers she makes it.

Walking all over the place, she spots the cell with the scared wolf that's hiding in the dark corner.

"Oh my god" Wanda whispers to herself, feeling how scared the poor creature is thanks to her powers.

It's never happened before that she could sense an animal's emotion or hear its thoughts. Until now...

"Hey, it'll be okay. I'll get you out of here" Wanda says softly, kneeling down as an attempt to show the wolf she's not an enemy. "Do you have a name?"

The wolf tilts her head, thinking whether or not should she trust this stranger. After thinking for a few seconds, she decides that nothing could be worse than this place and decides to trust the witch.

"Y/N... that's a really nice name. I'm Wanda... How is it possible that I can hear your thoughts?" Wanda mumbles, more to herself, but she's surprised when Y/N answers.

"Wait. Wait. You were a human? But how... a witch? Oh my god" Wanda gasps quietly at Y/N's confession that she used to be a human until she made a mistake and some witch cursed her to stay wolf forever. Wanda gasps even more when Natasha tells her the place will go down in a few minutes over the earpiece. "I will let you out now, okay? I'll lead you out and get you to a safe place. This place will go down soon" The witch explains, opening the door of the cell and hoping the story Y/N just told her is true and the animal won't attack her now.

The wolf slowly walks out of the cell, trying hard not to feel the pain in her stomach from the man's kick earlier. Wanda starts walking out of the base, Y/N following her as fast as she can until both are safe in the quinjet.

"Hm... Wanda, where did you take the dog?" Tony asks, watching Y/N in confusion while Wanda's running her fingers though the fluffy fur.

"This is Y/N and she's a wolf, not a dog. They kept her in a cell down there and she's clearly injured" Wanda sighs before giving her new friend a smile. "One of those guys hurt her, we need to get someone to check her up" She informs, receiving a nod from Bruce.