Playful (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 22 years oldWanda: 22 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 22 years old
Wanda: 22 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Wands, I don't know" Y/N sighs, flopping down on the couch next to her girlfriend.

Wanda and Y/N have known each other since childhood. The two have been through everything together... Y/N's parents death, Wanda's parents death, then Pietro's death and even their first ever transformation into wolves.

Yes, Wanda and Y/N are werewolves. The girls were scared at first and had no idea what to do. After all, they were only 16 when it happened for the first time.

They learned how to control it over the years though and now their favorite thing to do is running around the forest in the middle of the night.

"I know it's scary. We've always had only each other and I really enjoy being only with you... But having some friends can't harm us. And we can help to save other people" Wanda says, holding her girlfriend's hands and hoping Y/N would agree. "We can always leave if we won't like it"

"... Fine" Y/N sighs, giving in. "But if we don't like it, promise me we'll just leave and live together in a little house in the forest like we've always wanted" Y/N says, looking Wanda in the eyes.

"I promise" Wanda smiles and leans in to peck her girlfriend's lips with a kiss. "Thank you"

———————————

And that's how the two ended up joining the Avengers. Y/N still isn't exactly happy about it, but Wanda is. And when Wanda's happy, Y/N feels happy too.

Y/N found her small group in the Avengers where she feels comfortable. Of course Wanda takes number one place, she's her loving girlfriend and Y/N loves her more than anything.

Then there are Yelena and Kate. Both absolutely love playing around with Y/N when she's in her wolf form. Plus the three are really good friends and somehow always get in some kind of trouble which drives Wanda and Natasha crazy.

That brings us to Natasha who would be another person Y/N feels comfortable with. The redhead still has nightmares from the Red Room and Y/N helps her with it just by being with her. The Black Widow seems tough, but there's nothing she loves more than when Y/N's in her wolf form, resting her head on the assassin's lap while she's running her fingers through the wolf's soft fur.

This group wouldn't be complete without Thor. He never resists the cute puppy eyes Y/N gives him and always shares some of his food with the wolf underneath the table. Wanda's always quite annoyed by it, but she knows damn well that she can't resists Y/N's cute puppy eyes either.

"Wandaaa, I'm booored. Come play with meee" Y/N whines, pulling her girlfriend out of their bed. She's been feeling super playful today, but Wanda's in the exact opposite mood.

"Y/N, I'm tired. You kept me up until like 4 am. I want to sleep" Wanda sighs. The girls spent the night in the forest again and went to bed really late.

Y/N groans, leaving the room and transforming into her wolf form. She feels more comfortable like that whenever she's upset.

The upset wolf makes her way over to Natasha who's currently filling up some mission reports in the living room.

Y/N walks over to the couch Natasha's sitting on, putting her head on the redhead's lap.

"Hi there, Y/N/N" Natasha smiles, running her fingers through Y/N fluffy fur. "What got you so upset?" She pouts, looking at how quiet her wolf friend currently is.

Y/N runs for the ball that she spotted in the living room before running back and placing it on the ground, nudging Natasha's leg with her head.

"Oh. You want to play" Natasha chuckles, Y/N waving her tail in response. Natasha picks up her phone, leaving Yelena a quick text.

Natasha loves playing around with Y/N, but she really has a lot of mission reports to fill up. Knowing her sister, Yelena doesn't care about some papers, so she'll definitely have time to take Y/N on the garden.

"Y/N/N, come here! I heard someone wants to play!" Yelena calls from the door frame, squishing Y/N's favorite toy on which Y/N immediately runs up to the blonde, happy that someone will play with her.

Yelena takes Y/N out on the garden and runs around with her, throwing her branches they found on the garden and just playing. The pair is soon joined by Kate who saw them from the window and decided to join her two friends.

About two hours later, the three girls are laying on the grass, Y/N back in her human form and they just laugh about some silly things that come into their minds.

"I don't know how about you, but I'm pretty hungry and something's telling me Thor's just making himself some snack, so I'll go to check that up" Y/N says, standing up, Kate and Yelena following.

They walk back to the kitchen and as Y/N thought, Thor's sitting at a table, eating his big snack. She sneaks behind him, stealing one of his pop tarts and running away, ignoring Thor's calls. She knows he'd end up giving her some anyway as they're really good friends.

"Oh. Wow. Slow down" Wanda chuckles, spotting her girlfriend running towards her.

"Oh. Hi, Wands. Did you have a nice nap?" Y/N asks with a smile, hiding her pop tart behind her back.

"Yeah. What do you have there?" Wanda asks with a raised eyebrow, trying to look behind her girlfriend's back.

"Nothing" Y/N responds, moving around, so Wanda couldn't see anything.

"If it's nothing then why don't you just show me? Are you afraid you'd have to share food with me?" Wanda asks teasingly, raising her eyebrow again.

"Hm. No?"

"Yeah. Sure" Wanda smirks, slowly walking behind Y/N which makes the girl think she's free of this conversation.

Y/N isn't the only one in a playful mood now though. Wanda sneaks behind, ripping the pop tart out of Y/N's hand and running away. "Thanks, babe!"

"Hey! Get back here! That was mine!"

~~~

I wasn't exactly sure about this, but hopefully it's not that bad...