So called friends (WM) ❤️

NO ONE'S POV"Hi, guys" Y/N smiles, approaching a group of her friends while holding her girlfriend's hand and giving it a squeeze, knowing Wanda's been feeling a little nervous

NO ONE'S POV
"Hi, guys" Y/N smiles, approaching a group of her friends while holding her girlfriend's hand and giving it a squeeze, knowing Wanda's been feeling a little nervous.

It's been about 5 months since Y/N and Wanda started dating. Though they've never really met each other's friends yet, so that's what's happening right now.

Y/N met Wanda's friends yesterday and everything was perfect. They all liked her and everyone had a great time. Though now it's time for Wanda to meet her girlfriend's friends.

After introducing every single one of Y/N's friends to Wanda, the pair finally takes a seat and joins the conversation. That's when Wanda finally relaxes as it all seems to be just like yesterday.

"I'll go for more drinks" Y/N informs, pecking Wanda's lips and walking to the bar, leaving her girlfriend alone with her friends.

Even without Y/N around everything seems fine. Wanda gets asked a few questions about her hobbies, how's her relationship with Y/N, about her family. Just like a normal conversation to get to know each other.

Everyone's actually having a great time, talking and laughing. At least that's what Y/N and Wanda think...

———

It took a few more hang outs with Y/N's friends until Wanda started feeling a little uncomfortable. They are fine when Y/N's around, but if she's not, the so called friends always bring up Y/N's ex-girlfriend.

"I mean... Y/N and Sarah met at a bar actually. She was such an amazing girl. I really don't understand why they broke up, they were perfect for each other" One of the 'friends' says.

Wanda sinks into her seat, not saying anything and fidgeting with her rings. Do Y/N's friends really think she's not enough for her that they keep bringing that Sarah up? Was that girl really such a great girlfriend? Why did her and Y/N broke up then?

The endless hang out finally comes to an end when the pair arrives to Y/N's apartment. Wanda's sure by now she doesn't want to attend any other hang out with these people ever again.

And she doesn't. Every time Y/N asks her, Wanda declines, making up an excuse. Or whenever Y/N invites them over, Wanda just disappears for hours.

Of course that didn't go unnoticed by Y/N. But everything was fine, so why doesn't Wanda want to spend time with her and her friends anymore?

"Baby?" Y/N says quietly, looking at her girlfriend who's currently cuddled up to her as they're watching a movie.

"Yeah?" Wanda smiles, locking her eyes with Y/N's and waiting for her next words.

"Is everything okay? Did something happen between you and my friends?" Y/N asks, keeping her gaze at Wanda.

"Everything's fine. Why are you asking?" Wanda lies.

"It's just... you're always busy when I ask you to come with us. I thought that maybe something happened between you and them" Y/N explains.

"I'm just busy with work. Everything's okay. Really" Wanda lies once again, giving Y/N a reassuring smile and hoping she will buy it.

———

Y/N did buy it in the end. Wanda doesn't know why she just didn't tell the truth. Her girlfriend would understand, right?

Or maybe not. After all, Y/N knows her friends way longer that her. And something in the back of her mind is screaming Y/N could believe her friends instead.

"I just don't know what to do" Wanda sighs.

She only just told her best friend the whole story, hoping Natasha would tell her what to do.

"Do you love her?" Natasha asks, studying Wanda's face impression while sipping on her coffee.

"Of course I do. I just..." Wanda sighs, not finishing her sentence.

"Wanda, if you love her then just talk to her. She loves you. Why would she be with you if she didn't?"

These words get Wanda thinking. Natasha's right. Why would Y/N be with her if she didn't love her?

Meanwhile Y/N is having her friends over. With a smile on her face, she quickly checks herself up in the mirror before leaving the bathroom and walking back to the living room where all of her friends are.

Her smile fades when she hears her friends talking on which she stops walking and listens.

"I don't know, you guys. Wanda just seems weird to me. I mean... she's always so busy. I wouldn't be surprised if she had someone else"

"I really don't know what Y/N sees in her. I bet you guys, that girl is walking around and hooking up with other girls. Sarah would never do that"

"Sarah was way better, I'll never understand why Y/N dumped her"

"If you like my ex-girlfriend so much, why don't you just date her yourself" Y/N says, anger in her voice as she's facing all of her so called friends.

"Oh... how much did you hear?" One of them asks which makes Y/N's blood boil.

"Wanda is my girlfriend and if you can't respect that, I'm sorry, but you need to leave" She walks to the front door, opening them and gesturing for them to leave. "I'm not going to repeat myself, just leave"

Wanda would never cheat and Y/N knows that. She knows her friends really liked her ex-girlfriend, but if they talked about her with Wanda then she's not even surprised Wanda doesn't want to spend time with them.

"Wanda isn't a cheater. And I want you all to respect that she's my girlfriend now and stop comparing her to Sarah. If I hear one more bad word about Wanda, I'm sorry, but we won't be friends anymore" And with those words Y/N shuts the door.

Y/N doesn't waste a single moment and grabs her car keys, immediately walking to her car and driving to Wanda's place.

It just all makes sense now and Y/N is ready to prove her girlfriend she's the only one who she wants to be with.

Natasha's only just left when Y/N rings the doorbell, so it takes only a few seconds before the door opens.

"I'm sorry" Is the first thing Y/N says, Wanda's head tilting in confusion.

"About what?" Wanda questions.

"About my friends. They talked to you about Sarah, didn't they? They don't know how things really were between us and I'm really sorry you had to listen to anything they said. I love you, and only you. And I don't want to spend any more second without you" Y/N blurts out, leaving Wanda in a complete shock that she doesn't even know what to say.

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean... I-I love you too, so much. And you have nothing to be sorry about, Y/N/N. I should have told you" Wanda sighs.

"No, they need to learn how to respect our relationship if they still want to be friends with me" Y/N states, taking Wanda's hand in hers. "You're the love of my life, Wands. And I won't let them ruin it"

Wanda thinks for a while, a blush spread across her cheeks at her girlfriend's words. But then she finally speaks up.

"How about we finally move in together?"

~~~