Winning you (WM) ❤️

Story: It's Wanda's birthday and Y/N is trying to win her over Vision...
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
It's Wanda's birthday today and Y/N's been super excited for it. She's planned a lot of things for the day and plans to finally confess her feelings for the witch at the end of it.

Y/N has a huge crush on Wanda ever since she met her. She's been wanting to tell her for a long time, but every time she's tried something happened, so hopefully she'll finally tell her tonight.

But Y/N is not the only one who has a crush on Wanda. There's also Vision who always happens to somehow drag Wanda away when her and Y/N are spending time together.

According to Y/N's plan, she starts with making breakfast for the birthday girl. She makes some pancakes, knowing Wanda loves them.

And once everything's ready, she picks everything up and starts walking upstairs to Wanda's room, meeting Vision half way through and receiving a not very nice look from him.

Y/N couldn't care less though. She's determined to win Wanda over for good.

As quietly as possible, she sets everything up on Wanda's desk, adding a little sweet note for Wanda when she wakes up.

Leaving Wanda's room again, she makes her way over to her own room to get ready for the day.

———

Holding the first gift for Wanda, Y/N makes her way back to the kitchen. Wanda should hopefully be there soon.

"Someone's in a good mood today" Natasha teases, seeing her best friend walk into the kitchen.

"Mhm. You know well why, so stop teasing. The day needs to be perfect" Y/N states, taking a seat on the barstool to wait for Wanda to come.

"Wanda will have the perfect day with me, don't worry" Vision interrupts, a smug smile on his face.

Before Y/N can respond, Wanda steps into the kitchen, a bright smile on her face, making Y/N's worries go away immediately as she gets lost in Wanda's beauty.

"Yeah, sure" Wanda's sweet voice gets Y/N back to reality, her eyes widening when she sees Vision talking to her and handing the brunette a bouquet of roses.

Vision's quick to send Y/N a smirk when he turns around to walk aside. Y/N shakes it off, making her way over to Wanda, a warm smile on her face.

"Happy birthday, Wands!"

"Thank you" Wanda smiles, her cheeks turning red a little bit. "And thank you for the breakfast. It was delicious"

"That was nothing. I-I got you something" Y/N says, nervousness taking over her as she hands Wanda the box she's been holding.

She watches nervously as Wanda opens the box and gasps when she finds inside an entire The Dick Van Dyke Show sitcom collection.

"How... how did you know?" Wanda asks, trying to stop the tears that are filling her eyes as this sitcom reminds her of her childhood.

"You mentioned you used to watch it with your family when you were small, so I thought you might like it" Y/N explains, immediately getting pulled into a tight hug by the brunette.

"Thank you so much, Y/N/N" Wanda nearly whispers, giving Y/N a warm smile which Y/N returns.

"I. Hm. I-I was hoping that maybe you and I could have lunch together? I-I have planned something and-"

"Sorry to ruin that for you, but Wanda's already going out for lunch with me" Vision jumps in, cutting Y/N's sentence off.

"Oh... well, maybe when you come back we could spend some time together?"

"We'll go straight to Tony's party" Vision answers for Wanda who was about to say something. "Go get ready, darling. We should head out soon"

Vision rushes Wanda out of the kitchen, Wanda only having time to shoot Y/N an apologetic look.

Cursing under her breath Y/N watches as Vision disappears along with Wanda.

"He ruined everything, I planned a picnic for Wanda and he just needs to ruin it" Y/N sighs, looking at Natasha. "Why would he even take her out on lunch? He doesn't even eat food... Calm down, Y/N. You still can do it. Surely you'll have a chance to dance with her on the party. Then you'll take her on the balcony and give her the bracelet" Y/N takes a deep breath, calming herself down before turning around and going to her room, leaving an absolutely confused Natasha in the kitchen.

———

Spotting Wanda dancing with Vision Y/N heads straight to the bar, ordering a drink and taking a seat, watching the pair having fun.

But when two hours pass and Wanda is still with Vision, either dancing on sitting on the couch and sipping a drink, she stands up, deciding she needs some fresh air.

Tears fill her eyes as she sits down on the balcony, taking out of her purse the bracelet she bought for Wanda.

Wanda's always looked at this exact piece of jewelry every time they were passing the jewelry store and Y/N's been super excited to see Wanda's reaction once she would give it to her.

Thinking she completely lost her chance and Vision won Wanda's heart, the sweet voice speaks up behind her.

"There you are, I've been looking for you" Wanda says, taking a seat next to Y/N on which Y/N's quick to wipe away her tears. "What are you doing here all alone?"

"Just thinking" Y/N mumbles out, looking down on the ground to avoid any possible eye-contact with the witch. "Why are you here? It looked like you're having a good time with Vision"

"Well, having a good time is not how I would describe it" Wanda sighs.

"I... I have one more gift here for you. Can you close your eyes?" Y/N mumbles out a requests.

And just like Y/N wanted, Wanda closes her eyes, so Y/N takes Wanda's hand in hers, putting on the bracelet.

"Y/N" Wanda sighs. "This is too much. It's really beautiful and I really wanted it, but I know the price. I can't take it"

"Wanda, I'm not going to return it. I know how much you liked it and I want you to have it... I like the green gemstone in it, matches your beautiful eyes" Y/N smiles, noticing the pink color on Wanda's cheeks.

Instead of getting a verbal response, Wanda connects her lips with Y/N's. She's been wanting to do this for as long as Y/N has and today only proved her right... that Y/N feels the same way.

~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!!! <33