Clothes stealer (EO) ❤️

NO ONE'S POV"Babe? Have you seen my hoodie?" Y/N calls from her and Lizzie's shared bedroom, looking into her closet for what feels like a hundred time

NO ONE'S POV
"Babe? Have you seen my hoodie?" Y/N calls from her and Lizzie's shared bedroom, looking into her closet for what feels like a hundred time.

"Which one?" Lizzie calls back from the bathroom where she's getting ready for the day.

"My favorite, the dark blue one"

Lizzie can't help but smile as she's currently wearing that hoodie. The two practically share all of their clothes. Lizzie absolutely loves stealing her girlfriend's clothes and Y/N doesn't mind at all, she loves seeing her girlfriend in her clothes.

"Nope, haven't seen it" Lizzie lies, not noticing her girlfriend standing at the doorframe and watching her with an amused smile.

"Is that so?" Y/N teases, walking over to Lizzie and wrapping her arms around her from behind. "So you're not wearing it at the moment by any chance?"

"Hm-hm, I definitely do not" Lizzie smiles, turning around in Y/N's arms and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck.

"Mhm. I see" Y/N chuckles, pecking her girlfriend's lips with a sweet kiss. "You know... I found a very interesting article. You haven't told me you're dating Aubrey Plaza"

"What?" Lizzie tilts her head in confusion, making Y/N let out a chuckle.

"I'm just messing with you, but that article really exists. Your fans are trying to find out who's the one you're dating and last week it was Aubrey" Y/N explains.

"Oh, I guess paparazzi took some pictures of us when we went out for lunch last week"

"Mhm. That was last week though, this week you're dating someone else" Y/N teases. "People noticed what a clothes stealer you are, look" She chuckles, showing her girlfriend all those instagram posts where the fans are comparing hers and Lizzie's clothes.

"Oh my god. They see every detail" Lizzie chuckles, looking through all the pictures. "Looks like our little secret isn't so secret anymore" She smiles, wrapping her arms around Y/N's neck and looking deeply into her eyes.

In that moment Y/N gets a brilliant idea...

———

Y/N has everything prepared by now, so now it's time to make her plan come to life. Her idea is basically going out and wearing a shirt with a picture of her girlfriend and words 'Yes, lizard is my girlfriend'.

Y/N's absolutely thrilled about that idea and she can't wait to see Lizzie's reaction. She's more of an extrovert in the relationship and she loves teasing her fans, so this is just the perfect thing to do.

So when she gets ready to go out, obviously with the shirt on, she leaves the house. Lizzie's out filming and won't be back before the evening, so it's the best time to do it now.

Y/N makes her way to the store, at least she gets to buy some groceries to make dinner for her and Lizzie when she gets home.

And then it happens. Just when she walks out of the store with a bag full of groceries, she spots a few people with cameras.

She makes sure to hold the bag far from the shirt, so the print of the shirt could be seen. It takes a few minutes until she gets to her car, ready to drive back home as she's sure the pictures were taken.

And they were, appearing on Instagram only an hour later. Y/N smiles when she scrolls through all the pictures, satisfied with it and excited to show her girlfriend.

———

By the time Lizzie arrives home the dinner is ready to be served. She walks into the kitchen, a smile appearing on her face when she spots Y/N preparing the table for dinner.

"Hello there, beautiful" Lizzie says on which Y/N immediately lifts her eyes and locks them with her girlfriend's, smile forming on her face.

"Well, hello, gorgeous" Y/N says back, walking over to Lizzie and properly greeting her with a kiss.

The dinner goes as usual and the pair talks about each other's days. And just when both are done eating, the time comes and Y/N decides to show her girlfriend the pictures.

"We've talked about going public eventually, right?" Y/N starts, looking into Lizzie's eyes, and receives a nod and a smile. "Well, you know, I thought... why not do it in a cool way? So I just went to the store... like this" And that's when she turns her phone around to Lizzie who truly can't contain her laughter.

"You're such an idiot sometimes" Lizzie chuckles out, taking Y/N's phone and looking more into the pictures.

"I think it was way better than doing it the boring way like everyone else" Y/N says, playing offended and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, but this one's brilliant" Lizzie shows the picture she only just found to Y/N, both of them bursting into laughter at how funny the picture actually looks. "Oh my god, look at your face in this one!"

~~~