It's time (WM) ❤️

NO ONE'S POV"Hey there" Y/N smiles, nudging Wanda's shoulder playfully while walking through the empty school corridors, making Wanda jump a little bit

NO ONE'S POV
"Hey there" Y/N smiles, nudging Wanda's shoulder playfully while walking through the empty school corridors, making Wanda jump a little bit.

"Y/N, oh my god! You scared me!" Wanda places her hand over her chest, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry" Y/N chuckles out.

"What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to have a lesson or something?" Wanda raises an eyebrow, watching her girlfriend's cheeks turn red.

"Well, yeah, but I saw you walking around the classroom through the glass on the door. So I said I needed to go to the restroom and here I am. I just wanted to see you" Y/N admits, making Wanda chuckle this time. "Will I see you at the party tonight?"

"Mhm. Gotta keep my eye on you. You know, a lot of girls plan to ask you out and have you go to the party with them" Wanda teases.

"Bad for them then. I only like this one cute Sokovian girl with brown hair and the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen" Y/N says in response, making Wanda blush.

———

Y/N takes a deep breath before stepping into Stark's house as Tony is the one throwing up the party tonight. She immediately scans the room with her eyes, hoping to spot her girlfriend, but not seeing her anywhere yet.

"Look who arrived" Natasha smiles, walking over to her ex-girlfriend and handing her a drink right away.

"Oh. Thanks" Y/N smiles, accepting the drink from the redhead and still looking around with hope to find her girlfriend.

"Who are you looking for? That girlfriend of yours?" Natasha asks, now looking around just like Y/N and trying to find Wanda.

"What? How... how do you know I have a girlfriend?" Y/N furrows her brows in confusion, waiting for an explanation. Her and Wanda haven't told anyone about their relationship, actually they're pretty sure no one knows they're dating. "Wait. Not here. Come outside" Y/N orders, receiving a confused look from Natasha though the redhead doesn't question it and follows her ex-girlfriend out of the house.

"Why did we have to go outside?" Now Natasha brings out the question.

"I don't know... Wanda and I just like to keep things only between us, I guess" Y/N shrugs.

"So Wanda, huh?" Natasha smirks, making Y/N roll her eyes in response.

"Yeah, Wanda. Are you jealous, Romanoff?" This time Y/N smirks in response, making the redhead chuckle.

"No, I'm just happy for you. You know, after we broke up I thought you would stay single forever" Natasha jokes, Y/N rolling her eyes in response once again.

"For your information, Wanda and I are dating for a few months already" Y/N informs, making the redhead chuckle at how easy is to make fun of her ex-girlfriend.

While Natasha and Y/N are talking, Wanda finally steps into the house, her eyes searching for her girlfriend. Though her attention soon moves to almost everyone's topic of conversation.

"I mean... do you guys think Y/N and Natasha are back together?" One girl asks and Wanda just can't help but listen.

"It makes sense. Why would they go outside otherwise?" Another girl responses.

Wanda squeezes her eyes shut for a moment, deciding to just go for a drink. But when she reaches the kitchen, another group discusses the exact same thing as the girls before.

"I bet Natasha's the reason Y/N said no to me when I asked her out this morning"

"Alright" Wanda sighs, turning around and walking back outside. She knows her girlfriend would never cheat on her, though she can't help but feel a little jealous.

Once she spots her girlfriend talking to the redhead, she can't help but stop walking and watch them.

"I'm really glad you're happy, Y/N" Natasha smiles warmly, meaning every single word.

"Thank you, Nat" Y/N smiles back, wrapping her arms around the redhead and pulling her in for a hug. "We better get back inside, I bet Wanda's already there" She smiles once they pull away, her smile widening on the thought of her girlfriend as she looks at the bracelet Wanda got her for their one month anniversary and gently touches it.

"See you there then" Natasha smiles, walking away first. Her smile turning into a little smirk when she notices the girlfriend standing aside and clearly watching them. "Y/N was looking for you"

"Oh, I only just arrived" Wanda smiles akwardly, hoping to escape this conversation.

"Y/N and I were just talking if you're wondering... She really likes you" Natasha goes on. "Look, I know it can be difficult with her sometimes, but... she's really a nice girl and deserves to be happy"

"I really like her too, Natasha. I know you two are friends and you want the best for her, but I can assure you that I want the best for her too... I'll do anything to make her happy" Wanda tells the redhead seriously, receiving a nod and a small smile from her before she just walks away.

"There you are. I was starting to get a little worried when I didn't see you inside" Y/N smiles, walking happily to Wanda only a few seconds after Natasha walked away.

"Oh. Hi. I arrived just a few minutes ago. Wanna go for a little walk with me?" Wanda returns the smile, holding her hand out of her girlfriend who immediately nods and interlocks her fingers with Wanda's.

After a few minutes of walking and a little bit of an uncomfortable silence, Y/N decides to break it, noticing something's bothering her girlfriend.

"Is everything okay?" Y/N just asks, rubbing her thumb over Wanda's knuckles.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I just... it's stupid anyway" Wanda sighs on which Y/N furrows her brows.

"No, tell me. You can tell me everything, you know I'd never judge you for anything" Y/N assures.

"... It's just... When I came to the party and was looking for you, I heard other people's conversations. I know you and Natasha are just friends, but they were discussing if you and her weren't back together. I guess it made me a little jealous. Sorry, I know it's stupid" Wanda sighs once again.

"It's not. If we want this to work, we need to tell each other everything, Wands. I'm glad you told me, because now I can suggest you something I've been wanting to suggest you for a while actually" Y/N smiles, stopping to walk and taking both Wanda's hands into her own. "I really, really love you, Wanda. I'm so in love with you and I was thinking that maybe it's time to stop hiding and just tell everyone that we are together"

"Really? I-I would love to. I thought that you-" Wanda admits, a huge smile forming on her face as she gets pulled into a loving kiss immediately. "I love you too"

~~~