Nominated (EO) ❤️

——————————————————

——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
My wife is such a great actress. I've never met anyone more talented than her. She did an excellent job playing Candy Montgomery in Love & Death and seeing everyone around getting nominated but her makes me so angry.

The list of Golden globes nominees should be announced today and I really hope Lizzie will be one of them. She deserves it for all the hard work.

"Y/N/N, I don't think they'd nominate me anyway, let's just do something instead of sitting on the couch and waiting" Lizzie sighs, resting her head on my shoulder and taking my phone.

"Fine" I sigh. I have a good feeling about it, I'll definitely check it later. "Can I get my phone back now?" I raise my eyebrow, holding out my hand.

"Nope, you'd be checking it every five seconds. Let's just do something together, yeah?" Lizzie suggests, scrunching her nose cutely. I know her well though and I know she's trying to hide that she's actually a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, okay. What do you have in mind?" I give her a smile, receiving a smile back.

"I don't know... how about... cookies? We haven't baked cookies together quite a while" She suggests, so I give her a nod immidiately.

I love cooking and baking and with Lizzie it's even better. Last time when we baked cookies together, I accidentally dumped a whole bag of chocolate chips to the dough, so it ended up being extremely chocolatey.

"No, no. This time I'm the one who adds chocolate chips" She teases, taking the bag out of my hands and making me roll my eyes playfully.

"It happened one time" I sigh, making her chuckle, and receive a kiss on my cheek from her on which I can't help but smile.

Anyway, we'll get into making the dough and of course I decide to mess with Lizzie a bit. I dip my finger in flour and boop her nose on which she scrunches it cutely, repeating my actions and doing the same to me.

Of course it ends up being a flour fight, but Lizzie's laugh is my favorite sound ever so this was definitely worth it... though I'll be the one cleaning the kitchen up as it was my idea.

Whatever, we actually manage to put the cookies into the oven, so I'll get into cleaning while Lizzie goes to take care of the garden as she usually does.

Once I'm done and the cookies are still baking, I glance at my wife who seems to be busy with gardening and reach for my phone which she left on the counter.

I just can't take my mind off of the Golden globes, I need to check it. I tap on Instagram, searching for the right account and clicking on it once I see it.

Going through every cathegories I finally find the one my wife's name could be. I take a deep breath, counting to three before looking at it, my eyes widening when I see her name on the screen.

I immediately place my phone back down, running to Lizzie with the biggest smile on my face. I lift her up, making her squeal, and spin her around, causing both of us get wet as she's been holding a hose.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Lizzie chuckles, brushing a strand of wet hair out of my face.

"I just couldn't hold it and checked it. You got nominated!" I squeal happily with a smile.

"Really?!" I immediately get pulled in for a tight hug by my wife, receiving a loving kiss from her right after.

"I'm so proud of you!" I pull her into another tight hug, holding her tightly until I realize the cookies must be done by now, my eyes widening. "The cookies!" I immidiately sprint back inside only to hear Lizzie laughing at me.

I quickly take the cookies out of the oven, letting out a sigh of relief when I see they're not as dark as I thought they would be. I mean... they're burnt, but still look edible.

Lizzie meanwhile finishes her gardening and joins me inside, both of us immediately changing into something dry and comfy.

"How about we watch a movie now? When we have those super cookies" Lizzie suggests, making me roll my eyes on the last part. She's definitely gonna tease me about that.

"Movie sounds great and the cookies aren't that burnt" I respond, earning a small chuckle from her before she just pulls me out of the room and drags me downstairs.

We sit on the couch, cuddling up together as Lizzie chooses a movie for us to watch.

"Thank you for everything, Y/N. Your support really means so much to me. I love you" Lizzie tells me, making my cheeks turn a bit red.

"I will always support you, Liz. I love you too"

~~~