Chapter 44

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a long time, I (Steve) have a very terrible case of writers block right now and I seem to want to do anything but write and that sucks. So yeah, I'm forcing myself to write this chapter for the good of Steve-kind, I know it's short, but its better than nothing...right? Your Faithful Writers-Steve~ Lewis-
****************************************************************

The darkness of the room was almost suffocating.

"I thought this base was attached to the agency!" Piper complained as she groped around. We seemed to be going through a long hallway with no doors. 

"Here, I have my tablet..." I yanked out kye chunky gaming tablet and turned it on so that the screen light gave us some illumination.

"Good job, Mark. I knew that thing would be handy someday," Piper glanced over at me. She looked creepy and ghostly in the pale blue light.

"I can't believe they tried to kill us!" Chase mumbled. "We need to find Fynn, I hope they didn't hurt him..." 

"I'm so touched that you're so concerned for me, Chase!" I jumped as I heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Fynn??!" Piper turned around, bumping into the chest if a person clad in Fynn's favorite red sweatshirt.

"Fynn!" Chase pushed me aside and went in for a bear hug. "I thought they killed you!" I thought for a second there Chase was crying, but was Fynn laughing instead.

"Of course they wouldn't kill me," He pushed Chase off him. "I'm one of their most trusted agents!"