Chapter 27 CHEESECAKE

Sorry we haven't been able to update for such a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Your Faithful Writers- Steve~Lewis-

******************************************************

When we got to the helipad, a helicopter was already waiting for us. It had two black, leather seats in the back and two up front. The walls were clad with headphones and mini tv's that doubled as tablets, so I could check my e-mail while I was watching cheesy soap operas.

"Who's gonna drive this thing?" I asked when I noticed the guy who had warmed the machine up, had left the helipad.

Chase and Piper smiled suspiciously and Fynn looked in Piper's direction.

"I specialize in other things beside field work." Piper shrugged when she saw the surprised look on my face. Chase laughed and crawled into the shotgun seat, and Fynn sat down in the back. I sat down next to him.

As the helicopter took off, I felt a cool piece of metal underneath my seat. I bent down to check it out and discovered a mini fridge that was full of all kinds of snack food.My stomach began to growl loudly as I rummaged through it and spotted a big slice of cheesecake. Probably my second favorite food in the whole wide world. I hadn't really noticed how hungry I was until then.

"I thought you guys weren't allowed to eat junk food." I said through a mouthful of New York style cheesecake.

"Mission perks." Fynn said simply. I was surprised he even heard me, because he was really getting into the show he was watching. I caught a glimpse of the screen and saw some sort of kids show called Welma's Crayon. I decided not to ask. It was his business if he liked creepy kid's shows, not mine. 

I watched my own screen for a little while, but slowly drifted to sleep.