Chapter 32

Hi again, guys! I just wanted to say that we won't be naming the chapters anymore. The names were cheesy and we didn't enjoy them. Sorry if you liked them, I doubt you did. -Your Faithful Writers-Steve~Lewis-

*******************************************************************

Piper led us to an old looking,metal office door. 

"You guys ready?" Fynn asked us as he put his hand on the knoband opened the door to reveal an old man sitting at an old wooden desk holding a can of those disgusting shortbread cookies.

It took me a few seconds to recognize him, but the old man was the squeegee dude!

"You," I whispered under my breath.

"I am Theodore." The squeegee man exclaimed. "But you can call me Master of Miracle Bubbles if you want." He winked at us.

"I am Piper, this is Chase, Fynn and Mark." Piper pointed to each of us.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me about Zombie Tribe Three online." Theodore stated as he jumped ontop of his desk and started to do the chicken dance.

"Umm..." I looked at Piper to see if she was just as confused as I was.

"Uh yeah." Piper was confused which relieved me. "What do you know about the account hacking and stuff?"

Theodore ignored Piper's question and handed us each a cookie from his tin.

"Eat up! Yum yum yum!" He stuffed five cookies at once in his mouth.

"Eh...How old are these?" I looked at the cookie. It was an off-white color with little patches of green on it. I was pretty sure they weren't safe to eat.

"Well," Theodore sat down again and tapped his chin while he thought about my question. "Take my age...add five hundred and two then minus five hundred and two. That's how old they are."

"These cookies are as old as you are?" Piper inquired.

"WHAT?!? No! They're only twenty years old! Don't be ridiculous!" Theodore yelled. We all put our cookies back in the tin.

 "So." Theodore propped his feet on his desk. "You asked a question about hair products?"

"What? No! I asked you-" Piper started but was interrupted by the office door being opened.

"Oh!" A tall girl with wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes stood at the entrance. She was wearing a silver mini skirt that reminded me of a disco ball, purple pumps and a matching purple shirt that matched her purple earrings and necklace perfectly.

"I'm sorry daddy! I didn't know you had company!" She walked into the center of the room and I noticed she was being followed by a guy with sandy blonde hair swept to one side and dark blue eyes. He was so tall and ripped he put Chase to shame.

"Let me introduce myself and my brother!" The girl smiled and I caught a glimpse of perfect white teeth.

"I am Barbie and this is Ken!" She giggled. I laughed and waited for her to say their real names, but everyone just stared at me awkwardly while I finished laughing, and I realized those were their real names.

"I...uh....I'm Mark." I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. But seriously! Who names their kids Barbie and Ken? Was it some sort of ironic joke?

We all introduced ourselves and sat in silence for five minutes.

"Anyway...Ummm dad," Barbie continued. She peered down at her clip board. "You have to take this mental evaluation really quick, and here are your meds." Barbie shook a clear plastic container full of white pills.

"Sure, honeybuns!!!" the old man exclaimed as he sat down like a regular person in his chair and looked almost normal . He took the pills with some sort of milky white substance and scribbled something down on the piece of paper Barbie had handed him. After he was done scribbling he showed us the paper.

"It's a kitty cat!" He said proudly while pointing at some sort of blob he drew that looked nothing like a kitty cat.

Ken sighed as he took the pills and paper away from Theodore. "Dad has to take his nap, so if you have any questions just come to us. We'll be in the office next door." Barbie and Ken took their dad out of the room and down the hallway. Fynn followed the girl and I soon would wish that I had too.

"That was the creator?" I made my hands into a fist. All my life (or at least most of it) I had wanted to meet the creator, and now that I had met him, I felt so disappointed that I felt I could cry. I thought that the creator would be super smart, not some crazy old man.

"What the heck!?" Piper was too irritated to say anything else. "Chase, something breakable. NOW."

Chase handed her a pencil and she snapped it, but still looked angry so I handed her a pen. She took it and looked up at me with an evil face that should have been taken as a hint to RUN! I didn't take the hint. Within thirty seconds I had a red mark across my neck from a Cherry Pit scented pen, a blue mark on my left arm from an Ocean Breeze pen and a brown curly mustache and beard from a Fantasy Forest pen. Piper stepped back and enjoyed her work. Her frown faded into a grin and Chase laughed. I hoped they had fun using me as their personal white board.

"Wait!" Piper giggled. She grabbed the Vampire Blood pen and drew something on my right cheek.

"Here," Chase grabbed a lemon yellow pen and wrote on my left cheek.

"Chase, that's adorable!" Piper laughed.

"Just like you," Chase said.

"No," Piper touched his nose with each word. "Just...Like...You..." Then she kissed his cheek.

"Ahem!" I grunted.

"Oh yeah!" Piper hurried out of the room.

I looked in a pink mirror on the crazy man's desk. I had red lips drawn on my right cheek and a cartoon chicken on my left that Chase had drawn with the yellow pen. The chicken was NOT adorable! When I turned around to follow, Chase (clearly not excited that I had interrupted his 'adorable' kiss) grabbed my head and scratched something into my forehead with a navy blue pen. I glanced into the mirror again and saw that my forehead now read: LOSER.

"Love you too, Chase," I mumbled as I attempted to clean myself off with an all most dried out facial whipe I found on the cluttered desk.