Chapter 31 A Waitor I Become

I'm Updating! I did it! YES!-Your Faithful Writers-Steve~Lewis-

*******************************************************************

I woke up laying on an uncomfortable cot that crinkled every time I moved because it had that weird paper stuff on it.

"Uhhhhhhg." I rolled onto my back and rubbed my forehead. Was this what I hangover felt like?

"Mark." I felt some one touch my arm. It was Piper.

"W-what...?" I moaned. I felt like I had the stomach flue.

"It's okay, Mark." Piper assured me. "You're just feeling the side affects of the gas. I guess you weren't completely immune." 

"Where are we..." I looked around the room. 

"We're at the Detroit base's hospital." Piper smiled at me. "You got us here safely." It didn't look like a hospital room. The walls were painted a forest green, had wood trim and pictures of woodland creatures that had little beady eyes.

"Murrrrrrrf. Gooooooog bleeeeeeeeh." Chase barfed into a little pink tray while trying to say something. I hadn't noticed that we were all in the same room together. Fynn was sitting on his bed texting someone, probably his girlfriend.

"We have a meeting with the creator of Zombie Tribe Three online at four o'clock this afternoon. It's three thirty right now. Meet me at the food court." Piper said as she dumped a bag of clothes at my feet.

"The bathroom is the door with a picture of a wood duck on it." Piper dropped off Fynn and Chase's clothes bags on their beds and left the room.

I grabbed the bag and walked inside the bathroom. It was orange. The WHOLE bathroom. Was orange. Even the toilet and the tub was orange. And I'm not talking like the good color of orange. I'm talking about the bad color of orange. The room even smelled like burnt carrots. I needed to get out. Fast. So I changed as quickly as I could. I looked at myself in the mirror after I had changed and nearly choked on my own tongue, Piper had given me a white dress shirt and black dress slacks. And then to make it even worse it came with a silver bow-tie. It couldn't have been just black. It had to be silver. I looked like a waiter for crying out loud.

"What the heck, Piper?" I face palmed myself.

I left the bathroom to see Chase and Fynn already dressed in black dress pants and black shirts, complete with matching ties. They stared at me and laughed.

"Waitor?" Fynn called while laughing. "Can I get some more water please?"

Chase whiped a tear from his left eye. "There's a fly in my soup!" Fynn and Chase doubled over with laughter.

"Shut up guys. We have to meet Piper in the food court in five minutes!" I straitened my silver bow-tie and walked out of the room with Chase and Fynn still laughing behind me.

We met Piper in the food court. She was wearing black open-toed heels and a dress that had an emerald green top part and a black flowy skirt that came down just above her knee.

"Hey, Piper," Chase wrapped his arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Feeling okay, guys?" Piper asked the team and everyone nodded.

"Okay," She suddenly got a determined look in her eyes. "Lets go meet a video game creator."